Hates the MASSIVE ....

Fair play to his blunt honesty but I thinks he's abit too sensitive to be a professional footballer lol

I wonder if someone offered him a normal hard working 9 to 5 job which he would never get abuse again and a steady wage or the thousands of pounds he gets a week for playing a sport he enjoys but occasionally gets abuse!

I wonder which one he will pick?

My girlfriend is a care worker/home nurse who does a lot of end of life care for people and I'm not gonna ask her, I won't insult her intelligence but I'm pretty certain that if she was given a choice of not caring for people wether it be a 21 year olds who has horrific cancer to an 86 year old man who has dementia that bad he has forgot how to swallow or working a couple of hours a week for thousands of pounds and occasionally a couple of 1000 people called her a cünt, twàt, shíthead etc

I don't need to wonder what she would pick cos I know.

Sorry tailed off into abit of rant in the end lol

but I honestly don't get what ANY professional footballer has to moan about!

Fair play to his blunt honesty but I thinks he's abit too sensitive to be a professional footballer lol

I wonder if someone offered him a normal hard working 9 to 5 job which he would never get abuse again and a steady wage or the thousands of pounds he gets a week for playing a sport he enjoys but occasionally gets abuse!

I wonder which one he will pick?

My girlfriend is a care worker/home nurse who does a lot of end of life care for people and I'm not gonna ask her, I won't insult her intelligence but I'm pretty certain that if she was given a choice of not caring for people wether it be a 21 year olds who has horrific cancer to an 86 year old man who has dementia that bad he has forgot how to swallow or working a couple of hours a week for thousands of pounds and occasionally a couple of 1000 people called her a cünt, twàt, shíthead etc

I don't need to wonder what she would pick cos I know.

Sorry tailed off into abit of rantin the end lol

but I honestly don't get what ANY professional footballer has to moan about!

Tend to agree with you here, but I would say that the majority of players realise that they are in a privileged position and it's only a few as usual who spoils it.