Hates the MASSIVE ....

The Sheffield FC Chairman in one breath says they're fiercely neutral and in the next breath says the Blunts are their sister club. I honestly don't know why any Owl is putting money into their pockets. I'd much rather go spend a few quid on Hallam FC or Stocksbridge PS.

I know of Wednesday fans that go and watch Hallam FC and Wednesday fans that go and watch Stocksbridge and Wednesday fans that go and watch Sheffield FC. Don't know of any Wednesday fans that go and watch United matches without us playing them that is.

Some Wednesday fans have been giving a donation hopefully others will do so along with rival teams fans. 

The chairman is an Owls fan and Chris Waddle is no stranger to Sheffield FC games.

Aren't Sheffield FC as a club first and foremost Sheffield FC fans that are part of Sheffield's heritage and the great grandfather of World football.

Hopefully they will return to Sheffield and i can start to go to many Sheffield FC matches too along with of course all Wednesday's home games.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-united-supporter-treated-to-trip-of-lifetime-with-blades-star-1-7052433

Not sure if this has been posted in this thread yet, sorry if it has. This should give you all a chuckle.

"The trip of a lifetime for a Sheffield United Fan"

HAHA! Just sent that link to my mate who's unfortunately a grunter, his reply was "I tripped over the dog on Friday and that was probably a more exciting and enjoyable trip than having an awkward journey to Preston in a hire car with Jamal Campbell-Rice! lol Edited by LJH1867OWLS

Imagine the scene

both meet one holds his hand out in greeting

"Campbell- Rice" he says

the other takes the hand and shakes it enthusiastically

"Slaughter"

Awkward glance from Campbell - Rice towards car