Kenwyne Jones

Guest wilyfox

Maybe the lad...

Trouble is, you can use that line for all our forwards. Maybe they will, maybe they won't. We don't have anyone who has.

Guest mrbluesky

Ftao Mr bluesky. How can you make a statement stating you are sure he isn't coming. Are you on speaking terms with either him or chansiri. Do u hav friends on Cardiff board. Tell us how you know or don't make the statement. Simple

Let me add, you know that BMW they are giving away at the match? Well I'll buy you one of them as well, I'm that confident he ain't coming.

Exactly that. We have the young, the unproven, the untried, and the developing amongst our strikers. Kenwyne's age isn't a negative; it's probably one of the reasons we're in for him in the first place. His experience this level and above is something we don't have.

I agree with wilyfox.

CC has stated he wants to bring in talent that have experience in the English leagues and KJ possesses this and is still at a good age to perform for a few season. We have a lot of foreign additions now and KJ would be a great role model to the likes of Joao in particular because it seems they may have similar attributes.

Snap him up. Worth every penny.

Team TUNABUCKS