Kenwyne Jones

Wednesdylip73 - Posted 04 August 2015 - 11.21pm

'We should have been in for Chuba Akpon, a natural goal scorer who is going to be world class'.

To date he has started 10 games, come on as a sub in a further 11 league games. In addition he has come on as a sub in 5 cup games.

Total goals scored NIL.

On what do you base your statement that he is "...a natural goal scorer who is going to be world class"?

1 game 1 goal will go on all season

Guest wilyfox

I'll be amazed if Wednesday sign him, he's on ridiculous money at Cardiff and extremely over rated, for a Chairman that has gone one record of saying he will spend money wisely he really was daft to miss out on Le Fondre.

So, we can't hold the ball up, and you'd try to remedy that with Le Fondre?! Now that is daft.

So, we can't hold the ball up, and you'd try to remedy that with Le Fondre?! Now that is daft.

So rather than alter the style of play, tactics or play the players within the squad that will hold the ball up you'd waste money on someone to lump it up too ? Now who's being silly.

Guest Deleted member

I've wanted Kenwyne all summer, after watching him play the other day, I'm not so sure now. Those who've been saying he looks static and uninterested may have a case

Hes saving himself for the Resurrection