WAWAW - hooligan origins?

Guest zico sterland

Ricky is from Donny , Usually quite good fun in small doses. He is tight as a knats but have to day he gets to a lot of games . REMEMBER GOING TO SEE Wednesday Rangers Ian Durrant testimonial and he had thumbed it to Glasgow .

Wasn't that The Metro?

Metro was above dickens wasn't it? That's where it started that night.

As said above started off as 'all Wednesday aren't we' if it looked like kicking off between Wednesday lads

Oh and Ricky's a reight lemon

Edited by SWFC18

Known Ricky for years seen as he lives in next village to me.

Back in the 80's I travelled up and down the country watching Wednesday with him a nice kid at heart but his bark is far worse than his bite and now he's just a wee wee head

Edited by curren

I can't believe nobody has mentioned the incident in The Cossack back in the summer of 97.

Loads of bumming going on between the BBC and the OCS, this suddenly turned into a reyt ruckus after Big Jimbo split open one of the United boys anus.

No. The "Jimbo incident" happened in 94 and it was fisting not bumming. 97 was the year of the mass prolapse.

Me and I mate followed the Wednesday fans into the Dickens, there was a tall, clean cut lad always very quiet, but hard as nails, he led the Wednesday fans to the far end of the pub, then it all kicked off. Chairs, beer glasses, bottles the lot flying through the air. Even though they were outnumbered by the BBC (More Disney Channel) they were taken by surprise and the Wednesday fans were on top. Bouncers were bouncing as they do, girls screaming blue murder, at anyone who would listen. Eventually the police and dogs turned up and separated the two parties. They pushed the Wednesday fans outside, but it didn't stop a well known leader of the OCS from trying to get at BBC lad who had been pushed out with the Wednesday fans.

Obviously I didn't get involved (Honest guv, as if I would, the bottle slipped out of my hand and flew twenty feet (Sweet face)). Made for a good talking point for the rest of the evening though.

Remember walking out of the pub, on a carpet of glass. Good old day, bad old days.

Stand, Stand OCS, OCS, OCS !!!

WAWAW

Was that the incident in the early 00's?

Some of old lads who go in All bar one in sheffield  city center ,Lads who now ,Even though getting on a bit would back down from nothing .Respect for them looked up to them for a long time not trouble causes ,Always dress smart ,Back down to no one just like all Wednesdayites should be .Let united have all the trouble causing scrubber looking fans ,Nothing great about being an Hooligan am in All bar tonight with some owls some not but we mates ,One of lads ex boxer pro and he was good ,He says beating someone up who you know you can do where is the glory in that .So if you down town and the BBC, BLADES BULLY COWARDS turn up and outnumber some wednesday fans ,Think to yourself whats tough about that ,Am out next week with some ex 42 commando Royal Marines now these lads are a different level.Wednesday fans have class we are not thugs ,or Bullies.

Some of old lads who go in All bar one in sheffield city center ,Lads who now ,Even though getting on a bit would back down from nothing .Respect for them looked up to them for a long time not trouble causes ,Always dress smart ,Back down to no one just like all Wednesdayites should be .Let united have all the trouble causing scrubber looking fans ,Nothing great about being an Hooligan am in All bar tonight with some owls some not but we mates ,One of lads ex boxer pro and he was good ,He says beating someone up who you know you can do where is the glory in that .So if you down town and the BBC, BLADES BULLY COWARDS turn up and outnumber some wednesday fans ,Think to yourself whats tough about that ,Am out next week with some ex 42 commando Royal Marines now these lads are a different level.Wednesday fans have class we are not thugs ,or Bullies.

It's football we as well as other clubs have our cowards, especially these days where the youths run around throwing glass etc.

Some of old lads who go in All bar one in sheffield city center ,Lads who now ,Even though getting on a bit would back down from nothing .Respect for them looked up to them for a long time not trouble causes ,Always dress smart ,Back down to no one just like all Wednesdayites should be .Let united have all the trouble causing scrubber looking fans ,Nothing great about being an Hooligan am in All bar tonight with some owls some not but we mates ,One of lads ex boxer pro and he was good ,He says beating someone up who you know you can do where is the glory in that .So if you down town and the BBC, BLADES BULLY COWARDS turn up and outnumber some wednesday fans ,Think to yourself whats tough about that ,Am out next week with some ex 42 commando Royal Marines now these lads are a different level.Wednesday fans have class we are not thugs ,or Bullies.

:manager: