WAWAW - hooligan origins?

I always wonder what happens to people who answer No to Ricky. I think he adds them to his dreadlocks.

Yo Bert.

Got offered a swig of his pint at Rochdale, think it was Megsons first proper game in charge. Sure he'd been dribbling in it as he was wrecked. Still daren't say no. I attempted to say I was driving but he was having none of it

Got offered a swig of his pint at Rochdale, think it was Megsons first proper game in charge. Sure he'd been dribbling in it as he was wrecked. Still daren't say no. I attempted to say I was driving but he was having none of it

I'm picturing this...

I always wonder what happens to people who answer No to Ricky. I think he adds them to his dreadlocks.

Yo Bert.

I did it once. He came down to Brighton with me and a mate (I didn't know he was banned). We left him in the city centre in that boozer where our fans had gathered then we walked up to the station to get the train to the ground. He must have rang me 50 times while we were there telling us to come back. We said no. Pretty sure the only reason he didn't kick off was cause we had transport to get him back to Conisbrough.

I used to cycle to and from work. One sunny evening, I was cycling home wearing an old Wednesday shirt; some fvvcckkwit of a driver nearly killed me when he decided that the cycle lane belonged to him (other cyclists will recognise this hazard). I caught up to him (when he was stationary traffic) and threatened to "bang him out". His reply (on seeing my Owls shirt) was "Oh come on mate! We're all Wednesday aren't we?". Him saying that made me apoplectic with rage.

The pub right next to Spotland? He was 'minesweeping' there - picking up random pint pots and drinking the dregs. I remember it well.

I used to cycle to and from work. One sunny evening, I was cycling home wearing an old Wednesday shirt; some fvvcckkwit of a driver nearly killed me when he decided that the cycle lane belonged to him (other cyclists will recognise this hazard). I caught up to him (when he was stationary traffic) and threatened to "bang him out". His reply (on seeing my Owls shirt) was "Oh come on mate! We're all Wednesday aren't we?". Him saying that made me apoplectic with rage.

I have a mental image of you being like Richard Hammond when they were racing across St Petersburg and he fell off his bike on the tramlines😂😂