WAWAW - hooligan origins?

Couple of posts made reference to the fact that wawaw was originally 'coined' by the 'hooligan' element at Wednesday

Forst time I've heard this - can someone elaborate please?

if you, or someone within earshot saw some dix pullin' a stunt and interviened, or objected...

you could expect a 'come on mate WAWAW'...

He tried to push in front of me into cubicle at York station after last seasons friendly. I said no cos I was dying for a sheet then couldn't relax my sphincter for 5 mins as he was outside mumbling and banging on the door. Poo didn't happen. True story.

Guest Theboylangers

Amazing. Never even heard of Ricky before and then he walks past me in the pub in York Station just now. Wouldn't have known if it wasn't for that photo above.

Guest mrbluesky

He always seems off his t1ts! Remember the son we got promoted when we were away at Oldham I think we lost 3-2, they were all having a whip round for him because he said he'd got no money, it came to me and my mate and my mate said he didn't have enough money and cheeky bugger started kicking off!!! We just left.

Some of old lads who go in All bar one in sheffield city center ,Lads who now ,Even though getting on a bit would back down from nothing .Respect for them looked up to them for a long time not trouble causes ,Always dress smart ,Back down to no one just like all Wednesdayites should be .Let united have all the trouble causing scrubber looking fans ,Nothing great about being an Hooligan am in All bar tonight with some owls some not but we mates ,One of lads ex boxer pro and he was good ,He says beating someone up who you know you can do where is the glory in that .So if you down town and the BBC, BLADES BULLY COWARDS turn up and outnumber some wednesday fans ,Think to yourself whats tough about that ,Am out next week with some ex 42 commando Royal Marines now these lads are a different level.Wednesday fans have class we are not thugs ,or Bullies.

60 is not old is it 😜