WAWAW - hooligan origins?

I have a mental image of you being like Richard Hammond when they were racing across St Petersburg and he fell off his bike on the tramlines

It was just like that but brought about by the car. I was shaking like a leaf for about twenty minutes after it happened. It's lucky that the car driver locked his door because I may have had to serve time for manslaughter.

Used to be said by a bloke on his own shoving or swaggering his way into a packed pub or groups to avoid a blue on blue incident whilst the others hung back - now used to calm things down when it gets out of hand or greet Carlton Palmer in the petrol station...

About 6 and half foot

Half cast

Dreadlocks

Built like a brick sheethouse

Says 'all Wednesday aren't we?!' and 'we ain't got not boys, have we?' A lot

That's the guy.

Me and a few mates stood in legends, he's bladdered and just shoves my mate from door to bar and shouts 'all Wednesday arent we?!' We had a go at him but he just kept repeating 'all Wednesday aren't we?!'

Total fruit cake.

Used to be said by a bloke on his own shoving or swaggering his way into a packed pub or groups to avoid a blue on blue incident whilst the others hung back - now used to calm things down when it gets out of hand or greet Carlton Palmer in the petrol station...

usually in London before we all had mobile phones...to make sure we weren't walking into a pub full of Chelsea or Millwall fans

Guest Hola Tidman

I must be only one never to have met this unruly character, maybe he's too scared to say owt to me

Haha reyt there, tight is an understatement, in ball before it shut and reopened, 7 of us doing the taking it in turns as you do, ricky fecked off after pint number 6 to predictable

You should have a kitty like we do...Kenny Rowe's Tours lol

About 6 and half foot

Half cast

Dreadlocks

Built like a brick sheethouse

Says 'all Wednesday aren't we?!' and 'we ain't got not boys, have we?' A lot

That sounds like a kid I used to know called Danny or "Black Danny" as he was more commonly known as......or was it "Black Ricky"? I haven't seen him for a good few years. He used to head up his own crew and would often be seen in the same places that Weenie's and Crofty's coaches turned up to. God! My memory is not what it was. I remember that it always took the "big hitters" to tell him to calm down. Am I thinking of the same person?

Haha reyt there, tight is an understatement, in ball before it shut and reopened, 7 of us doing the taking it in turns as you do, ricky fecked off after pint number 6 😂 to predictable

To be fair to him, he did give me a massive 2 cans on the way down to Brighton even though I'd got 12 of me own and I said I didn't need anymore cause we'd be gonna the pub when we arrived

That sounds like a kid I used to know called Danny or "Black Danny" as he was more commonly known as......or was it "Black Ricky"? I haven't seen him for a good few years. He used to head up his own crew and would often be seen in the same places that Weenie's and Crofty's coaches turned up to. God! My memory is not what it was. I remember that it always took the "big hitters" to tell him to calm down. Am I thinking of the same person?

Sounds like the right bloke. Whenever I see/talk about him, I refer to him as nutty Ricky

To be fair to him, he did give me a massive 2 cans on the way down to Brighton even though I'd got 12 of me own and I said I didn't need anymore cause we'd be gonna the pub when we arrived

Sounds like the right bloke. Whenever I see/talk about him, I refer to him as nutty Ricky

It has to be him. I'm sure the Danny/Ricky thing is just my memory playing tricks on me.