News incoming?!

Reduced terms?? Fans have paid over 25% for everything this season. It would be nice it being spent on something other than the pitch, As someone said on another thread, if I have to watch another youtube video of some random foreign lad who we will eventually not sign!

Because the chairman doesn't want him to be a key player next year?

In all seriousness, would've liked him to stay as a 3rd, 4th choice winger but just got to hope that we'll be bringing in better if we're willing to let him go

Why even bother offering a deal if you're not that keen on keeping him

Key player?

He did okay on Patches. I think we're aiming higher now.

Agreed. Great penalty taker but apart from that was inconsistent and doesn't have a natural position (he wasn't a winger).

Scored some quality goals a season ago but those dried up last season. 

Let the gaffer bring in his own players for the style he wants to play.

Reduced terms?? Fans have paid over 25% for everything this season. It would be nice it being spent on something other than the pitch, As someone said on another thread, if I have to watch another youtube video of some random foreign lad who we will eventually not sign!

So you'd rather keep on a squad player? Ridiculous

18 goals in 78 games isn't bad from the wing, especially when he isn't even a winger. And that we don't attack.

First bit of news to come out of the club that I'm disappointed with. I don't know why he never got a chance up front, especially looking at our strike force last season.

Have u watched him ?

Don't get me wrong I'm not a massive fan, but the truth is he was probably one of the few we had that could do something when he felt like it.

I just can't understand offering reduced terms, seems like penny pinching to me.

I don't imagine he was on a big wage.

Edited by Saxondale

Bit meh about it. Good player in patches but largely frustrating. Held the ball too long didn't play the obvious/easy/successful pass in favour of worldy/failed one. Thanks but let's move on. (He'll be nailed on to score against us next season btw.)

How do you work that out?  I've paid £15 more for my season ticket this year.  Can't remember it being £60 last year.  There's some right plop plop being posted on here at the minute.

Edited by Sham67

Bloody hell was hoping it was a signing! So that's 2 English players leaving today, will we become the Arsenal of the championship? (A team full of foreign players)

Your right let bring back Maghoma, Buxton, Mattock and Maguire...lets fight the drop again.