News incoming?!

In all seriousness poor move from us.

Our best attacking outlet last season, reliable penalty taker, took responsibility and worked hard. Would be a very useful squad player to have. No world beater but slightly gutted about it. Good luck to him.

We'll just bring in Joao Van Der Ski/ any foreign winger from Portugal, Netherlands or poland.

Get ready Swfc fans breaking news

...something shits happened that you all knew about days ago!

Journo bantz.

Err weeks ago. Should lose his press pass if he thinks that's news

Can't understand why a Chairman who is "prepared to spend whatever it takes" (his words not mine) , would offer someone who was a key player, reduced terms?

Because the chairman doesn't want him to be a key player next year?

In all seriousness, would've liked him to stay as a 3rd, 4th choice winger but just got to hope that we'll be bringing in better if we're willing to let him go

Can't understand why a Chairman who is "prepared to spend whatever it takes" (his words not mine) , would offer someone who was a key player, reduced terms?

Cus he's not going to be a key player now. No point offering him the same and wasting wages. He's a businessman it makes sense to me,

In all seriousness poor move from us.

Our best attacking outlet last season, reliable penalty taker, took responsibility and worked hard. Would be a very useful squad player to have. No world beater but slightly gutted about it. Good luck to him.

Agreed, very disappointing.

Offering reduced wages to one of our better players is a p*ss take.

There will be plenty of other Championship clubs queuing up for his signature.