Radio Sheffield reporting no approach for Cooper and...

Guest mrbluesky

I must have missed MrCs statement that MC was our number one target, but that he couldnt afford the 75k compo to Swindon. What an arse he is now looking!

FFS the ONLY people who have said MC was the target are a couple of journos whose tweets have been repeated so many times it is now the only truth. Just to put this into perspective wasnt there a four year waiting list for the desso pitch? is it now the summer of 2019 cus it looks like its being laid to me.

This guy is getting on with stuff with very little being leaked by the club. IF Mr C wanted MC he would be here by now. Maybe his main target is taking a bit more convincing than a third division manager whose club are selling his best players would?

It's not just a few journo's, though.

There seems to be a lack of leadership from the outside looking in

A pool of new appointments at management level, thrown into a business with no clear direction

Who's the decision maker, because clearly they aren't doing their job right

He isn't even on the list that Coral have running.

Worrying times.

Of course its worrying times if you believe everything some halfwit journalists who would lose a battle of wits with a stuffed iguana, presuming they knew what an iguana was. Last I checked neither the club nor anyone connected to the club said they were interested in him. Or that they wernt. 

There seems to be a lack of leadership from the outside looking in

A pool of new appointments at management level, thrown into a business with no clear direction

Who's the decision maker, because clearly they aren't doing their job right

The decision makes will be those people who have sorted the signings out and have accepted the re signing of Semedo and Loovens

Just a thought like

It's not just a few journo's, though.

Like I say I must have missed mrCs statement. He owns the club, when he says whats happening I will listen. That Nixon guy whose word everyone is hanging on is changing his mind more often than I change me socks

Hold on a minute.........

have I woke up in another alternative reality......my belief is beginning to dwindle away along with the time until we kick off the season.

Glen Roeder is'nt the cheap option he's the Netto option.

Would rather have Cooper and I was 100% against him getting the job.

It's like spending the summer in the Land of Oz (Not Australia and not in gay way) 

Like I say I must have missed mrCs statement. He owns the club, when he says whats happening I will listen. That Nixon guy whose word everyone is hanging on is changing his mind more often than I change me socks

What about the comments coming out of the Swindon end of this drama?