Radio Sheffield reporting no approach for Cooper and...

Guest mrbluesky

"BBC RS understands"

In other words....they haven't a clue, like the rest of us.

Im still confused as to what RS understands, coz apparantly they understand both that Cooper is coming, and that he isnt coming, all in the space of this morning

@reluctantnicko: @djgaryr83 Carvalhal waiting to be announced ... Cooper telling pals he is coming ... Swindon say not yet.

Right so hes not coming. got it

Anyway, I expect those that are happy with absolutely no communication on the committee/mangament/coaching set up are all just happily sitting in their garden enjoying a barbecue. Whilst anyone who has the ungrateful audacity to ask why we haven't had a club statement are labelled as childish and paranoid flouncers. Bravo!

Edited by F. Spiksley

The bloke has a year of his contract remaining. What do you think he earns they can't be asking for a fortune. Pee up in a brewery

Wait, according to RS apparently we have never been in for him. SO what has compensation got to do with it?

Guest wilyfox

I understand that Sheffield Wednesday target Mark Cooper WILL be running pre-season training for Swindon Town today. #stfc #swfc

Anyway, I expect those that are happy with absolutely no communication on the committee/mangament/coaching set up are all just happily sitting in their garden enjoying a barbecue. Whilst anyone who has the ungrateful audacity to ask why we haven't had a clb statement are labelled as childish and paranoid flouncets. Bravo!

Exactly. Someone finally gets it. 

First two weeks of pre season is just fitness and getting back into the groove.  I would personally be fine Roeder doing this, he has plenty of experience and can work with say Bullen to get us going.

We probably need the new man in by mid July though.

So pretty much RS has no clue. Nixon, Howson, Giddings, Rob etc have no clue, and people on here are assuming the worst just because they dont feel complete unless they have something to slit their wrists about, at least in their own head. F*ck me Im bi polar and less paranoid than half of you t*ats on here  lol

Anyway, I expect those that are happy with absolutely no communication on the committee/mangament/coaching set up are all just happily sitting in their garden enjoying a barbecue. Whilst anyone who has the ungrateful audacity to ask why we haven't had a club statement are labelled as childish and paranoid flouncers. Bravo!

Nice paranoid flounce