Random things you remember from hillsborough's past

Guest Gazzaswfc

Guest Gazzaswfc

Remember being in the young owls & being a ballboy did about 6 games & never saw us get beat one of the games I did was west ham fa cup in 86 was proper freezing

May well have been mentioned, but season ticket booklets, with cup match paper vouchers at the back.

Season ticket cards are the best invention ever.

Once forgot that I'd left by season ticket booklet in my jeans pocket....my Mum put my jeans in the wash and that was it. My ST was a mangled mess.

Could still make out the important stuff on each ticket so I did get away with it in the end. Got some raised eyebrows at the turnstiles though.

Guest Gazzaswfc

Martin hodge Digging up the six yard box every game . Think that's what caused him to let winterburns shot through his legs

Guest Gazzaswfc

The surge on the kop when chapman scored winner to beat man u when they had won first 10 games of that season . Hirst lat min winner against them aswell that went in top corner we always beat them at S6 in them days

Guest Gazzaswfc

Bob Bolder always taking goal kicks from 3 yards up the 6 yard box instead of on the edge like everyone else.

I blame the divot he made for Rotherham goal lol

Why Bob, why?

The smell of a rank fart & no one owning up to it on the kop but there was always somone grinning

The smell of tobacco bovril pies & farts on the kop it's what proper football is about

The smell of farts in the bogs in the kop

The Smell of musky eggy farts on the kop

You seem a little obsessed Gazza.  :biggrin: