Owls Stalling on Carvalhal

Guest HATETUNALOVECHANSIRI

Surly there's better coaches out there than cooper who would like this role?

Both he and carvalhal are underwhelming choices considering chansiri spent a mil just on the pitch

Guest totemowl

So the system that allows for names to be swapped in and out without affecting the running of the club is being changed to to enable two particular names to fit in?

It's not meant to work that way.

:wacko:

The Chosen Ones.

So the system that allows for names to be swapped in and out without affecting the running of the club is being changed to to enable two particular names to fit in?

It's not meant to work that way.

:wacko:

Because the Swindon Advertiser is well known for its history of correct ITK stories on the workings of Sheffield Wednesday.

The delay doesn't really bother me, nor does the lack of signings as they will come eventually, hopefully. What does worry me is that from the outside looking in, we appear to be devising a management team and strategy based on the old fashioned principle of making if up as we go along.

Well the Swindon Advertiser's reporters can't be any less in the know about their local club than our local reports can they - so who knows?

Whilst I would be happy with CC going to some sporting director role, I wouldn't want Cooper as "The Manager". FFS surely we can do better than this?

Done and dusted just said on sheffield live but Swindon guy not coming which is a plus

Hope that's true! Cooper seems like a really cheap option and not the ambition I was hoping for. Would much rather someone like Karl Robinson who seems to be more highly rated by others in the football community

Well the Swindon Advertiser's reporters can't be any less in the know about their local club than our local reports can they - so who knows?

Whilst I would be happy with CC going to some sporting director role, I wouldn't want Cooper as "The Manager". FFS surely we can do better than this?

Think they're both bang on regarding the peole approached.

Think it was more likely always meant to be a sporting director type job and a coach rather than a manager and assistant than it is likely that Chansiri change his whole plan of how to run the club in order to get the guy he previously marked as an assistant.