Owls Stalling on Carvalhal

and I know players in the current Rotherham squad who can't stand SE either, another one I wouldn't want anywhere near my beloved owls. My personal opinion on "Coopz" but I've probably been closer to him than most here on owlstalk. Just a personal opinion, just don't expect me to start joining in with "Mark Coopers Barmy Army"

I think we should be aiming higher, tell me what has he done in managent?

Yep, a guy who has never managed at all, ever, anywhere sounds ideal. Wait, Im talking about myself!

Did I say Cathro as head coach / manager? He's been assistant manager with a Portuguese head coach before.

Isn't Cooper coming in as number 2 / assistant manager - not manager / head coach?

Remember when Cooper was Peterborough manager and he signed that guy from Kettering who could only take a throw in. Exodus Geohageon. Even Irvine's team that got relegated beat them.

He has been mediocre at a lower level.

tbf that's the reason Pulis signed Delap lol

Remember when Cooper was Peterborough manager and he signed that guy from Kettering who could only take a throw in. Exodus Geohageon. Even Irvine's team that got relegated beat them.

I saw him play for Mansfield against Matlock Town in th FA Trophy.

I'm not exaggerating, definitely the worst defensive display I've seen. He was atrocious. Ran like an old retired race horse towards the ball and just smashed it hard and high the way he was facing. Got turned for fun as well. How he ever made a decent living from football is one of the games great mysteries.

Awful, awful footballer.

One thing that's giving me hope. All of the names mentioned, and the system itself, are all being solidly knocked by Wednesdayites, who are noted for their excellence in choice of who to support in recent years. We've not exactly 'pulled any trees up' but yet to hear some of the selections is most encouraging.

I honestly feel that we have now got a new Owner, a new pitch and a new scoreboard. We have had a drastic clear-out of both management and playing staff, and let's be honest, not one of us has any idea of the future. The new owner seems to be notorious for playing his cards close to his chest. Why don't we sit back and enjoy the ride. I cannot , for the life of me, see Chansiri, who has so far not put a foot wrong, not having a plan to achieve his stated aim.

Why don't we for once, as Wednesdayites, do two impossible things - keep our gobs shut, and BELIEVE. 

Edited by Buxtongent

One thing that's giving me hope. All of the names mentioned, and the system itself, are all being solidly knocked by Wednesdayites, who are noted for their excellence in choice of who to support in recent years. We've not exactly 'pulled any trees up' but yet to hear some of the selections is most encouraging.

I honestly feel that we have now got a new Owner, a new pitch and a new scoreboard. We have had a drastic clear-out of both management and playing staff, and let's be honest, not one of us has any idea of the future. The new owner seems to be notorious for playing his cards close to his chest. Why don't we sit back and enjoy the ride. I cannot , for the life of me, see Chansiri, who has so far not put a foot wrong, not having a plan to achieve his stated aim.

Why don't we for once, as Wednesdayites, do two impossible things - keep our gobs shut, and BELIEVE. 

I feel it too

Don't worry, Roeder will be signing the players....  :ph34r: