Owls Stalling on Carvalhal

The delay doesn't really bother me, nor does the lack of signings as they will come eventually, hopefully. What does worry me is that from the outside looking in, we appear to be devising a management team and strategy based on the old fashioned principle of making if up as we go along.

Catch up buddy, you're normally on the ball but you are now well behind it..

You're so last week FFS.

lol

Yeah! Last spotted in Amsterdam. Shouldn't he be in Sheffield getting CC and MC in the building, signed and sealed? Scandalous!

I'm not sure if it's just me but the further he is from Hillsborough, the happier I am..

Also, just realised the initials above have a ring of cricket to them, personally I don't like cricket but is it a sign given our anniversary coming up ?

Really hope Cooper doesn't become part of any management team. I spent a season with him (wanted to say playing with him but I know how childish some are on here). I wouldn't want him him anywhere near my club. Proper wee wee tail of the highest order. Can only think he stayed in the game on the back of his dads name.

Really hope Cooper doesn't become part of any management team. I spent a season with him (wanted to say playing with him but I know how childish some are on here). I wouldn't want him him anywhere near my club. Proper wee wee tail of the highest order. Can only think he stayed in the game on the back of his dads name.

Terry ?

It's the way he looks. I don't trust him.

:rolleyes:

There's something about his name as well. Maybe we could come up with some kind of cunning put-down to call him which accurately reflects how much we hate him, almost as if he's not even human.

I know someone who played for Steve Evans in his non league management days who thinks exact same about him, didn't stop him taking toy town up to Championship.

Different players have different opinions on managers and coaches.