West Stand Cladding Megathread

No, it would be quite dangerous. That particular sequence of flashes is a sign of aggression among the Humboldt squid. Before we know it, Hillsborough could be awash with these betentacled fiends, grappling and tearing at all and sundry outside the ground.

I think we all agree, an army of irate squid is the last thing we need at Hillsborough.

Well, I'd rather battle the teuthidan foe than have Dave Allen back. So perhaps the second last thing.  ;-)

Could hold rock climbing events if they did this. Extra income for the commercial department

It's smooth marble ffs! We're showing off our wealth by using high class materials.

I needs brightening up!

Like Barca we could have the Wednesday team dressed in fisherman galoshes holding rods on the back of the John West Stand!!

Edited by shez owl

I think what happens / could've happened to Leppings Lane is an emotive subject imo. If he had been demolished as somebody said 25 years ago, would it have been seen as disrespectful, will it still be seen as such if it were to be demolished now? I've no real idea just putting it out there for discussion.