West Stand Cladding Megathread

No, it would be quite dangerous. That particular sequence of flashes is a sign of aggression among the Humboldt squid. Before we know it, Hillsborough could be awash with these betentacled fiends, grappling and tearing at all and sundry outside the ground.

I think we all agree, an army of irate squid is the last thing we need at Hillsborough.

I disagree. We need some kind of pond life now that Millwall have gone down. Mind I suppose we've still got Leeds lol

It's only when you look at it in the cold light of day that you wonder why something wasn't done years ago.

It's an appalling spectacle.

Spend a few grand to at least put a cosmetic makeover on something that looks horrendous and reminds us all of the darkest of days.

You'd think it would be a no brainer wouldn't you.

It's almost as if we've been run by idiots for years...

No, it would be quite dangerous. That particular sequence of flashes is a sign of aggression among the Humboldt squid. Before we know it, Hillsborough could be awash with these betentacled fiends, grappling and tearing at all and sundry outside the ground.

I think we all agree, an army of irate squid is the last thing we need at Hillsborough.

Dunno about that they could fill the empty seats  :rolleyes:

I disagree. We need some kind of pond life now that Millwall have gone down. Mind I suppose we've still got Leeds lol

Not to mention Toytown and the possibility of Ches Vegas or the Blunts!