SYP and Stewards

Guest rubydubydoo

I got done at the Dingles last year by one of Durhams finest, complete scum bag pinned me up against wall at train station for “assaulting him" as the train arrived and the crowd surged forward.

But Football police in general are basically just one big firm , tooled up ... but with the law on their side.

I got done at the Dingles last year by one of Durhams finest, complete scum bag pinned me up against wall at train station for “assaulting him" as the train arrived and the crowd surged forward.

But Football police in general are basically just one big firm , tooled up ... but with the law on their side.

This

Used to know a copper involved at Orgreave. He loved it because they could basically do what they wanted how they wanted also loved it beause all the extra work paid for his house

I'm not denying the fans were at each other as I said. But the way the police dealt with it was appalling. It made the situation far worse. Running in with batons after it had kicked off when they could have stop it before anything happened. Then assaulting a bloke, which resulted in people charging the police line. Both sides have lots of dickheads but the police escalated that situation.

stopping it before is far less dramatic...

whilst jumping in after it kicks off is far more fun, and leads to greater overtime opportunities in the future...

and willing to swear to absolutely anything in court, about you...

but they did nothing but their duty...

Guest big bernard

Walked back up claywheels lane after the game with quite a few Leeds fans going back to their coaches no sign of any trouble

It's incredibly easy to stay out of trouble at a football match. Those that seem to get involved are either intent on doing so, drunk, or very stupid.

Well I did nowt at Barnsley train station and got pinned up against a wall by a 6ft5 monster and his mates.

So that theory is good as a theory and should work, but clearly doesn't.

It's incredibly easy to stay out of trouble at a football match. Those that seem to get involved are either intent on doing so, drunk, or very stupid.

Very true. Except I would exclude the the drunk part. I've been pissed at the vast majority of Wednesday games ive attended and never been involved in any bother.

Thikos and arseholes are the only people who get caught up in poo poo