SYP and Stewards

Guest rubydubydoo

Guest rubydubydoo

Always easy to take a cheap swipe at the police and stewards.

I thought that today they looked well organised and in complete control.

Leaving the game they were well spread out and in numbers.

No sign of trouble that I saw and I just think that when praise is due they should receive it.

Just wanted to say well done to them and thanks!

You weren't on leppings lane before the game then. Was absolute mayhem. Thoses entering the away end and north stand at each other. The police left it to escalate. Then came in swinging batons and kicked the poo poo out of an older bloke who was stood there, then arrested him. The police were an absolute disgrace today from what I saw.

You weren't on leppings lane before the game then. Was absolute mayhem. Thoses entering the away end and north stand at each other. The police left it to escalate. Then came in swinging batons and kicked the poo poo out of an older bloke who was stood there, then arrested him. The police were an absolute disgrace today from what I saw.

Just read that back.

I was on Leppings Lane at 12.15 at both sets were intent on getting to each other.

Yet the coppers get the blame.

I was not in colours today.   Taking money out from an ATM just up from Hillsborough corner, a drunk Leeds fan abysmally attempted (missed by about half a metre) to assault me, fell on his ass and all the police looking at the situation could do were laugh and let him get his drunken ass up and carry on up towards the ground.

Even the friends this Leeds fan was with weren't even sure if I were a Wednesday fan or not.

SYP are not fit for purpose, in a recent set of emails from them where they consistently calling me by the wrong surname thinking they were talking to someone else, their footer said something like "It's everyone's business to look out for child grooming" or something to that effect.   I'm sorry but this institution called South Yorkshire Police are inherently not fit for purpose in anyway shape or form going back decades. 

Just read that back.

I was on Leppings Lane at 12.15 at both sets were intent on getting to each other.

Yet the coppers get the blame.

I'm not denying the fans were at each other as I said. But the way the police dealt with it was appalling. It made the situation far worse. Running in with batons after it had kicked off when they could have stop it before anything happened. Then assaulting a bloke, which resulted in people charging the police line. Both sides have lots of dickheads but the police escalated that situation.

There were a couple of lads bumming in the Peugeot garage next to The New Barrack after the game. The police didn't do anything to stop them.

Unbelievable scenes.

Hi Orlando, you could have said hello at least?

There were a couple of lads bumming in the Peugeot garage next to The New Barrack after the game. The police didn't do anything to stop them.

Unbelievable scenes.

My mate works there. I'll get him to get a copy of the cctv and let you have it. Sounds like a proper seeing to, highly erotica from what I hear.

Overheard someone saying the same when it was kicking off on leppings lane. Think that happened in town though near john Lewis maybe? I was eavesdropping.

I were drinking round Hillsborough. Two blokes who looked about 40 were on about it just after halftime near me. I over heard and they pointed him out to me

Guest totemowl

I'm not denying the fans were at each other as I said. But the way the police dealt with it was appalling. It made the situation far worse. Running in with batons after it had kicked off when they could have stop it before anything happened. Then assaulting a bloke, which resulted in people charging the police line. Both sides have lots of dickheads but the police escalated that situation.

Agree with this.

They should have run in with their batons before it kicked off.

My mate works there. I'll get him to get a copy of the cctv and let you have it. Sounds like a proper seeing to, highly erotica from what I hear.

Sounds like your iPhone has changed erotic to erotica there mate. I know they have a habit of remembering words.

lol

I was not in colours today.   Taking money out from an ATM just up from Hillsborough corner, a drunk Leeds fan abysmally attempted (missed by about half a metre) to assault me, fell on his ass and all the police looking at the situation could do were laugh and let him get his drunken ass up and carry on up towards the ground.

Even the friends this Leeds fan was with weren't even sure if I were a Wednesday fan or not.

SYP are not fit for purpose, in a recent set of emails from them where they consistently calling me by the wrong surname thinking they were talking to someone else, their footer said something like "It's everyone's business to look out for child grooming" or something to that effect.   I'm sorry but this institution called South Yorkshire Police are inherently not fit for purpose in anyway shape or form going back decades. 

Dealt with the Police on occasions through my job. Lost count the number of times they got names addresses totally wrong on charge sheets etc. Mentioned it to Barristers that as a nurse if we did that on our paperwork which can be used as evidence in a court of law we could be sacked if it happened too many times. They were shocked saying that the Police do it all the time and the courts turn a blind eye to it