Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Guest wilyfox

Surely that is a mistake and they mean SUFC, they definitely need a new keeper.

Dunno. The guy has talent; over 20 clean sheets, the most in Europe this season. Perhaps we're covering ourselves incase Kirkland doesn't sign. His age is a mistake, though. Leutwiler is 26, not 24.

Then we won't be going up. Can't say that I believe that little piece of info. That isn't the aggressive spending Milan spoke of, nor the frightening ambition Pearson referred to. If Chansiri wants up, he's gonna have to pay for it. There simply is no other way to do it on his timescale.

We have just employed Roeder and I'm certain he will be on a decent salary. He has extensive knowledge of top level players across the world.

I can't see us looking in the bargain basement any more.

+Thomas (Mansfield)

There the only realistic ones to date that ive heard linked from various sources. Now Hill & Senior have arrived, with their contacts I think we might explore the overseas markets, and Hill has links to Utd & City so potentially a couple of their younger players heading our way on loan perhaps

+Thomas (Mansfield)

There the only realistic ones to date that ive heard linked from various sources. Now Hill & Senior have arrived, with their contacts I think we might explore the overseas markets, and Hill has links to Utd & City so potentially a couple of their younger players heading our way on loan perhaps

Liked the look of that pozo kid who came on against us at city. Don't know if we r punching above our weight for a loan there

+Thomas (Mansfield)

my brother plays futsal for Mansfield town, ill as him if he know's the lad

St Johnstone boss Tommy Wright has revealed he has contacted #SWFC about the possibility of re-signing Stevie May on loan next season. #SWFC have told Wright they have no intention of letting May leave on loan. Aberdeen are also interested in the striker.

correct

My season ticket would be £500 at the moment, im still not buying one untill I see quality signings, however, if we do go on to sign some real quality, ill have no issue with paying phase 3 price whatever it will be.

Why the hell would this get negged ?

There are some strange ones on here.

Guest wilyfox

Shrewsbury keeper

I beat you to it earlier, regarding Leutwiler. But it's ok, I still love you. You had me at Kermorgant.