Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Matt Mills would be an excellent signing. Bolton offered him a new deal, but he wouldn't accept. Captained them under Lennon and at 28, not a bad age for a centre half.

To be fair, he fits the bill that would complement Lees well and probably get the best out of him

Tall, strong, experienced, slightly older and a leader. Him and Loovens battling it out over the course of a season to play in that second centre back role would be excellent- be interesting to see if we take the plunge on what could end up being a very good free transfer

EDIT:

Steve Evans has come out with the £50 Million pound spending spree again this summer....

http://www.rotherham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=399791

Roger him, who gives a flying f00k what that obese cesspool has to say. Plus that article's punctuation is atrocious; I've counted at least 2 missing commas and I'm only on line 6

Edited by StudentOwl

To be fair, he fits the bill that would complement Lees well and probably get the best out of him

Tall, strong, experienced, slightly older and a leader. Him and Loovens battling it out over the course of a season to play in that second centre back role would be excellent- be interesting to see if we take the plunge on what could end up being a very good free transfer

Indeed, exactly the sort of quality you can get on a free these days that would improve us

I work in Stoke and a colleague and friend of mine is a big Stoke fan with contacts at the club and he's not known for being speculative........a couple nights ago he said that he'd heard that we had made an approach for Charlie Adam and that given the right offer, there could be a deal. Takes some believing I know, but what a signing and statement of intent that would be. Not the first time this has been mentioned on this forum either.

Well....this IS a rumours thread!

Charlie might be a handy signing: As our midfield rarely gets past the halfway line he could chip in with the odd goal  :duntmatter:

Charlie might be a handy signing: As our midfield rarely gets past the halfway line he could chip in with the odd goal  :duntmatter:

I work in Stoke and a colleague and friend of mine is a big Stoke fan with contacts at the club and he's not known for being speculative........a couple nights ago he said that he'd heard that we had made an approach for Charlie Adam and that given the right offer, there could be a deal. Takes some believing I know, but what a signing and statement of intent that would be. Not the first time this has been mentioned on this forum either.

Well....this IS a rumours thread!

Sounds too good to be true.

Totally agree that this would be unlikely to happen, all things taken into account.....however, had another chat to my mate this morning and one of his sources is his daughter who works as a secretary/admin at the club. She says "somebody from Sheffield was here last week".......can't imagine they're from S2!

Love a good rumour!

Guest wilyfox

Bolton, Huddersfield, Sheffield Wednesday and Nottingham Forest are all interested in Sergi Enrich. #BWFC #HTFC #SWFC #NFFC

Bolton, Huddersfield, Sheffield Wednesday and Nottingham Forest are all interested in Sergi Enrich. #BWFC #HTFC #SWFC #NFFC

Don't know why we've been included, can only find an article stating this:

Huddersfield Town are being linked with Spanish striker Sergi Enrich.

But Championship rivals Bolton Wanderers, Brighton and Nottingham Forest are also said to be tracking the 25-year-old.

Guest wilyfox

Don't know why we've been included, can only find an article stating this:

Huddersfield Town are being linked with Spanish striker Sergi Enrich.

But Championship rivals Bolton Wanderers, Brighton and Nottingham Forest are also said to be tracking the 25-year-old.

Dunno. Tiz on here as well though..

http://www.teamtalk.com/papertalk/9850872/Regional-Paper-Talk-Cech-hope-for-Arsenal

We'll be linked with most, so it's no great surprise our name gets thrown in.