Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

It makes me laugh when people other than our owner and our new committee seem to know our budget for the coming season. DC has said openly that he'll spend whatever it takes to get us to tue prem, sorry guys but I think I'll stick to believing the quote from him rather than listen to rumours.

I can't see a post claiming to know anything ?

I couldn't give a tiny rats ass if you believe me or not, honestly. I'm not sure I even believe it myself. But I'm just passing it on.

Guest wilyfox

I put this in the other thread but I'll chuck it in here as well:

On a serious note I heard something yesterday that may reel in people's expectations. The wage bill is "only" being increased by £2million on this seasons.

To put it into perspective, that's still less than half what the promoted clubs spent this season. I think some people need to realise we aren't going to be throwing stupid money around.

So the rumours of Ward and JET are probably the type of singing we should be expecting to be honest.

Then we won't be going up. Can't say that I believe that little piece of info. That isn't the aggressive spending Milan spoke of, nor the frightening ambition Pearson referred to. If Chansiri wants up, he's gonna have to pay for it. There simply is no other way to do it on his timescale.

Guest Distraught!

#SWFC and Shrewsbury will battle it out over 6ft 4ins Swiss goalkeeper Jayson Leutwiler 24.

Forget that one then. How the feck can we be expected to compete with Shrewsbury and still meet all these FFP requirements?  :huh:

Then we won't be going up. Can't say that I believe that little piece of info. That isn't the aggressive spending Milan spoke of, nor the frightening ambition Pearson referred to. If Chansiri wants up, he's gonna have to pay for it. There simply is no other way to do it on his timescale.

I agree. But if he's going to pay for it, he's going to have to ignore FFP. There's no way we can spend the sort of money we need to, and stay within it.

Edited by IstillhateSteveBould

Agreed. Also seems at odds with a significant increase in season ticket prices which, apart from diehards like me, fans won't pay unless they see real quality signings come through the door.

My thoughts as well. But it's slightly worrying none the less. Just have to wait and see. I'm sure the first couple of signings will give us a real pointer to his ambitions.

Agreed. Also seems at odds with a significant increase in season ticket prices which, apart from diehards like me, fans won't pay unless they see real quality signings come through the door.

correct

My season ticket would be £500 at the moment, im still not buying one untill I see quality signings, however, if we do go on to sign some real quality, ill have no issue with paying phase 3 price whatever it will be.

Guest Distraught!

Surely that is a mistake and they mean SUFC, they definitely need a new keeper.

Can he score from penalties though?

correct

My season ticket would be £500 at the moment, im still not buying one untill I see quality signings, however, if we do go on to sign some real quality, ill have no issue with paying phase 3 price whatever it will be.

Maybe this is the plan. He raises prices. We bring in a few real quality signings and then more season tickets are sold meaning we can then stretch FFP a little more. I know it wont be a significant amount but might be his thinking.

This with improved revenue from commercial sales and sponsorship should mean we have a higher FFP limit. The kit seems to be heading inthe right direction this summer from what has been tweeted by palmer. If they can release it in the coming months and not have stock issues again then this would be a fair bit of money. 

Matt Ritchie

Bradley Johnson

Jota

Yedlin on loan?

Yesil on loan from liverpool -.-

Nicky Maynard

One of Hazard's little brothers

Andros Townsend...

Don't laugh, but just one of them could hopefully do a job for us.. Add others?

:laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  

Matt Ritchie

Bradley Johnson

Jota

Yedlin on loan?

Yesil on loan from liverpool -.-

Nicky Maynard

One of Hazard's little brothers

Andros Townsend...

Don't laugh, but just one of them could hopefully do a job for us.. Add others?

Andros fu@@ing Townsend welcome back JTO .