Legalise Safe Standing

Hillsborough could only see safe standing once it was installed in either the vast majority of grounds or anfield. The disaster casts a shadow over our ground still, we must be careful not to insult the memory of those that died or cause offence to their families. I've heard spokespeople for the justice campaign say that standing in grounds would be an insult. Regardless of how people think about this we need to act sensitively.

Personally I'd love to see it.

I was just wondering whether it would be worth someone knocking up a banner with this message on for the Watford match.

As obviously the majority if not all of our away fans will be standing and usually do wherever we are, its just a thought that we could support the campaign that other clubs in the country already have.

4618599209.jpg

B_MpUoeW8AE-M_n.jpg

16051437124_f3a8ee063a_b.jpg

it'll not happen at hillsborough for a long, long, time...

Hillsborough showed the world how standing and stadium management shouldn't be done, and that should never be forgotten. It would be great if we didn't shy away from Hillsborough's past but instead learned from it and turned our ground into a positive example of how safe standing can be brought in to English stadiums to the benefit of all.

Guest Strap

I think we should have a massive see-through glass roof, stretching from the kop to the west stand, right across the pitch. Would be scary to stand up there, but pretty much a birds eye view.  Would make the bounce song more fun.