Bournemouth fans though..

Flip Bournemouth anyway. 

I hope they do go up, as I'm fed up of them coming to Hillsborough every bleeding season and playing us off the park. 

Has been going on ever since we ended up in Div 2 with Chris Turnip in charge. 

Oh what a f.ookin' pity....

I'm thoroughly ashamed to be an Owls fan tonight....all go down there wiv the Billy big Bll..x stuff....not famous anymore...and we refuse to roll over and let Bournemouth continue their march on the Prem..What in f.ooks name were we thinkin'?

When we got the first..I thought .."Ohh stop it off Wednesday..messin' about"

The Cherries equalised...I thought "Fair enough..thats more like it"..and felt vindicated when they got the second...."Phew I thought...at least we are not showing off..and pretending we are still massive and deliberately f.ookin' causing a stir..

Then wadda  we do?..We Equalise....like a set of tw*ts....

Then you get all these Bournemouth fans...blaming the ref, and going all "Jose Mourinhio"..as if they are top of the Prem already....doesn't take a fan long to be an elitist f.ookwit..does it?

Flip Bournemouth anyway. 

I hope they do go up, as I'm fed up of them coming to Hillsborough every bleeding season and playing us off the park. 

Has been going on ever since we ended up in Div 2 with Chris Turnip in charge.

Probably need Watford to go up as well in that case.

They were sat there all mardy until the second goal. How many fans did they get a few years ago? All seems a bit fake to me.

I think the comments in that thread are justified though. Had it been the other way around we wouldn't have been happy with the ref.

Re their pen shout I think the ref will have been looking at Kirkland to see if he made contact which he didn't. Then Buxton steams in and barges him but the ball spins back to Buxton and perhaps in trying to work out what happened he couldn't be wholly sure. Lucky.

I didn't think the ref was too bad

Tried to eep the game flowing. Was on top of 50-50s. Talked to payers to keep them under control. Kept his cards in his pocket unless given no choice. That surprised me cuz he seemed at times like he wanted to be the centre of attention.

Was wrong to not give 'em a  pen for Buxton's tackle but was right for Maghoma's one.

Bournemouth, though

3 page matchday thread lol

Very funny comment on their forum match report

To the Wednesday fans rejoicing at "come to spoil your party" - its a shame a footballing institution is reduced to this and you might lament more the fact you never get to have a party in your huge empty stadium due to your woeful home record rather than rejoice in others missing out.

To the Wednesday fans rejoicing at "come to spoil your party" - its a shame a footballing institution is reduced to this and you might lament more the fact you never get to have a party in your huge empty stadium due to your woeful home record rather than rejoice in others missing out.

N'aw.

Bless.

Guest Herbert Shoebanger

Bournemuff will be the next brightons-set of South coast bummers who think they are better than they are, fail to get up via the playoffs, go into melt down, sack the manager and disappear into the lower half of the Championship

True dat

So they admit ours is bigger than theirs

What a pompous knobber. 

Haha. I won't lose any sleep knowing that all we've really got to be excited and entertained about is causing other clubs strife. Every other club likes to do it to us it seems over the last feck knows how many years. Felt good to do it to someone else today.

Personally I'd like Watford out of our league, always hammer us it seems. Don't care who else. Certainly don't see Bournemouth being as good next season, got a feeling they'll do a Brighton as posted above.

Feck em. Feck em all.