How do we stop Bournemouth?

Do we go with 5 at the back?

Is it wise to defend deep?

Shall we go for it and risk an open game of football?

Or just hope Westwood has an inspired game?

Park the bus and pray 

Play 5 in midfielder and defend deep, time wasting tactics and slow the game down. Not very romantic I know but that what I would do if in charge.

I know many people will say play an open game and take the game to them but I do not think we have the player to do that.

Some of my friends will say play attacking and then when we lose 5-0 moan that we were far too open.

For me pressing them high up the pitch and hopefully getting a 2nd ball for Lavery, Bus or Maguire all with a bit of pace to pop one in.

I would also have Semedo and Melo in front of back 4.

No reason we cant get a result, but like others have said. Hard work, confidence on the ball and a real desire to get something

We have nothing to lose, why don't we actually go there and attack with the freedom we have, all the pressure is on them!

We might lose (as many other teams have there this year) but would rather do it having a go, rather than defending. Time for Gray to show he can put an attacking team out IMO

time and place...

NOT the... WTF:

Bournemouth chairman might just have helped us a bit with this match. Admitting to huge amounts of nerves & basically papping himself in case they feck it up! Team captain says the players have to 'devote their lives' to promotion for the next 2 weeks. Nowt like piling the pressure on yourselves is there? We turn up, nice & relaxed, solid at the back & hopefully they underperform with the weight of expectation on their backs.

I'd quite like to see Bournemouth go up and do well in the premiership.  it'd be a shame if they became whipping boys in the league.  Nice pay day for them either way!

I never want to see Wednesday lose though so I'm hoping we can (somehow) pull a rabbit out of the hat.

I can see it being high scoring.  3-2 one way or another.

Actually, when did we last score 2 in a game?  ignore me.

Guest The Horse

Reports are that although they have won, they have been less than convincing in the last two games and nerves are getting to them.

Let's go down there nice and relaxed and take the game to them.

Watch them squirm.