THE BATTLE FOR 9TH PLACE

Bournemouth would be expecting us to role over and give them the 3 points but after last nights win they may realise that is not the case. I really hope they take the game lightly and we get a result and we help norwich go top. Win leeds then Let watford win and see them take 2nd . and we should be 9-10 depending on forest and blackburn

Edited by stocksyuto

According to Sky, we're playing both Watford and Middlesbrough on the last day of the season. With an extra three points on offer, we should be able to secure that coveted ninth place.

post-14598-0-11228900-1429133529_thumb.j

Epic fail on adding the photo via an iPad !

Edited by Big Fish

Forget the race for automatic promotion

Forget the race for the play offs

Forget the relegation battle

It's all about the battle for 9th place. 3 games left. It's hotting up.

Well, Sally, we all forgot about those relegation and promotion things long ago (even me, who was recklessly predecting auto pro back at the season's start). I agree that it's the only thing that will keep the season alive for us fans but, more importantly, the (seemingly pointless) form of the last few games of the season actually is a pointer to how well the team will do the next season. Look it up, folks! It's far from 100% reliable, but it's better than your average tabloid paper's horse-form tipster. 

Guest minsk owl

if Stu  can rev us up enough to play two teams on the same day , ............. no doubt his future will be secured ................. 

Vs Boro                                                                                    

Kirkland                                                                                  

Vermijl        Kelhar/Hutch     Dielna                                         

Stobbs      Semedo/Maghoma     Maguire                              

Nuhiu / May                                                                               

Vs Watford

Westwood

Buxton        Lees/Zayatte     Helan

Lee        Melo/MuGugan    Isgrove 

Bus/Lavery

Guest minsk owl

Vs Boro                                                                                    

Kirkland                                                                                  

Vermijl        Kelhar/Hutch     Dielna                                         

Stobbs      Semedo/Maghoma     Maguire                              

Nuhiu / May                                                                               

Vs Watford

Westwood

Buxton        Lees/Zayatte     Helan

Lee        Melo/MuGugan    Isgrove 

Bus/Lavery

as i've just said to the players .............. the most important thing is  ..........  not to get injured 

Edited by minsk owl

Say we'd have beat Milwall, Cardiff, Birmingham & Rotherham at home instead of drawing them all, we'd be still in with a chance of top 6

The extra 8 points we'd have gained from those games would still leave us 8 points behind 6th with 3 games to go. Mathematically possible, I suppose, but not much of a chance in reality.

According to Sky, we're playing both Watford and Middlesbrough on the last day of the season. With an extra three points on offer, we should be able to secure that coveted ninth place.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Epic fail on adding the photo via an iPad !

I would send that back, they shipped you an Aussie version by mistake