Controlled the centre mid well. Put in tackles all over, won most battles in air, leaned pushed and shoved Brentford players around and didn't let them settle. He looked to get ball under control and down on ground too. Some intricate pass and moves with mcgugan. Very impressed..: was MoM for me with Zayette

This.

Controlled the centre mid well. Put in tackles all over, won most battles in air, leaned pushed and shoved Brentford players around and didn't let them settle. He looked to get ball under control and down on ground too. Some intricate pass and moves with mcgugan. Very impressed..: was MoM for me with Zayette

agreed, hopefully he starts on saturday

If he is indeed someone who can do the Semedo role but also play a bit, he could turn out to be a real bargain. We've been crying out for someone who can confidently come and collect the ball from the defenders as well as protect them. Too often our CBs have no pass on, so look to launch it either up to Nuhiu or into a channel.

Edited by IstillhateSteveBould

Impressed with the boy. 

A solid work ethic, not a shirker (in getting involved in the dirty jobs but also in making himself available.

Was a useful tool providing protection to the defence 

Used the ball quickly and efficiently.

A performance which I'd say despite the fashion of rotation will see him keep his spot.