Rotherham protest

Guest DannyBonserSWFC

Guest DannyBonserSWFC

Should we organise some sort of protest out side the new york stadium for us only getting 12 hundred? We could fill that shed 3 times ova.  :tango:

Guest wayne the owl

Last protest i did was to get Milan out it worked so i could sort something out

People really did that ?

Protested against the man who saved us from admin and quite possibly the saved us from going out of existence ? I really hope there is some wooshing going on im not getting.

Talk about fickle fans :/

Christ. I can't believe the outcry over the allocation.

I hate their manager which has soured how I view their club but in all honesty if they can sell the rest of the ground out and give us 1200 why wouldn't they?

We'd all love a Wycombe scenario every week at S6 but we aren't capable of doing it.

RUFC didn't give us 1200 to spite us, they did it because they could.

Why?.

I did not bother applying as I only have about 600 pts, but I could have got one easily in the home end, I know enough Rotherham s/t holders, but I am not bothered.

We wont go up or down and so the match is nothing more than a pre-season friendly that only means some thing to the Rotherbirds, their cup final.

Yes, I will be upset if we lose, for the best part of 12 hrs, but that's all.

I hate their manager which has soured how I view their club but in all honesty if they can sell the rest of the ground out and give us 1200 why wouldn't they?

We'd all love a Wycombe scenario every week at S6 but we aren't capable of doing it.

This 

Exactly this!

Moron's coming on here saying give them the cheese wedge for the next time we play them, why? We'd only lose money!

Last protest i did was to get Milan out it worked so i could sort something out

Riiiiiiiiiight,so he didn't sell us,he left us with the lip on cos you protested !!

Nowt like havin a high opinion of yourself is there.

Should we organise some sort of protest out side the new york stadium for us only getting 12 hundred? We could fill that shed 3 times ova.  :tango:

Jeeez,how tinpot do you think we are !!