Hutchinson Injured?

I really like Hutch but if he's going to keep on picking up injuries and suspensions, sooner or later we will have to make a decision on his future at the club.

Bruised foot is just one of those things that can happen to anyone especially a warrior like Hutchinson. I'd be worried if his knee had been the problem.

Bruised foot is just one of those things that can happen to anyone especially a warrior like Hutchinson. I'd be worried if his knee had been the problem.

This.

If he came off with a knee issue then I'd also agree that his time here could be coming to a halt. Maybe even his career.

But it's a bruised foot. Could have happened to any one of those players today but it just so happened that it was him.

You can't account for impact injuries, or use them as a stick to beat a player with.

No big deal, nothing to see here.

couldn't care less tbh he is a crock with a poor disciplinary and he isn't that good. I think people just decided they want to like him. rightly or wrongly players like maghoma get sated yet he contributes ten times more than this piece of squad clutter

Congratulations on adding yourself to my ever growing 'Take everything this clown says with a pinch of salt' list of owlstalk posters...

couldn't care less tbh he is a crock with a poor disciplinary and he isn't that good. I think people just decided they want to like him. rightly or wrongly players like maghoma get sated yet he contributes ten times more than this piece of squad clutter

One of the most uninformed posts of recent times..

Do you go to matches?

Edited by Owlsofrustration

If we can get the sort of pitch these types of players are used to we will have the bones of a decent team. Hutchinson was running midfield's earlier in the season, yes he dives into tackles but anyone who watches him can tell he's class. Would be playing higher if he was fit all the time.

Are you all there...seriously?..

The Maghoma mention is spurious but Hutchinson hasn't been pulling up any trees during this brief run of first team availability. Steady, but little more. Semedo has been our choice, important defensive midfield option this season and best partner for McGugan.