Hutchinson Injured?

Anyone know why Hutchinson came off after 18 mins? I'm guessing injury, if so how bad did it look?

Definitely looks like Melo is being held back for next season seeing as he didn't come on and was an ideal replacement as a holding midfielder.

Anyone know why Hutchinson came off after 18 mins? I'm guessing injury, if so how bad did it look?

Definitely looks like Melo is being held back for next season seeing as he didn't come on and was an ideal replacement as a holding midfielder.

...but Grey was probably playing him at left back.

Guest TommyTank

I know we won the game but a strange decision really with Hutchinson going off and Vermijl coming on, either bring Melo on, like for like or bring Maghoma on.

Also Keane off for Mattock against bottom of the League.

Very negative.

If I was Stevie May id be fuming.

I know we won the game but a strange decision really with Hutchinson going off and Vermijl coming on, either bring Melo on, like for like or bring Maghoma on.

Very negative.

not too strange. I assumed that vermijl went into rb and palmer moved into the midfield... can any1 at the game confirm?

Guest TommyTank

not too strange. I assumed that vermijl went into rb and palmer moved into the midfield... can any1 at the game confirm?

Vermijl played wide right.

Very negative.

So Maghoma gets slated on here every week but now gray gets slated for not bringing him on

It was the 88th minute that Keane came off.

Edited by oldishowl

Guest TommyTank

So Maghoma gets slated on here every week but now gray gets slated for not bringing him on

It was the 88th minute that Keane came off.

Slated?

Where?

Wonder why Chelsea never offered him a new contract ? Costing them too much In hospital fees, insurance and other medical fees promblealy  :biggrin:

He does have nice hair though, that is a plus

Think it was pretty mutual. By all accounts Hutch loved it with us last season. He wanted to play games which was pretty remote at Chelsea.

Very negative.

We won stop moaning!