Gray By Name And Gray By Nature

The man is becoming a bit annoying now. I can overlook his repetitive sayings in every interview he does but when we lose his comments are so defeatist.

Like today he's said "I put two forwards on and we were chasing the game but it wasn’t our day.†Firstly, well done you finally put two forwards on in the second half of a home game when we were playing a team below us in the table and who'd lost their last 5 games.

And second, it wasn't our day? Try saying we weren't good enough and it wasn't acceptable! It wasn't our day suggests he's just hoping for luck to do well in games. He doesn't have a winning man's attitude at all

Reading some comments on here you would think Gray had millions to spend and we have finished bottom of the league.

I think we deserve criticism for our home form which has been poor and of course lack of goals but some comments on here are so over the top.

Think overall he has done a good job with the resources he has been given. Think lack of decent forwards is an overhang from MM not wanting to spend money when he was trying to sell the club.