Gray By Name And Gray By Nature

It's a forum,people share opinions,you might not agree with them but you are entitled to your view.

there's being entitled to your view, and there's deliberately trolling 

you've exhausted your opinion and keep spouting the same rubbish every bleeding day 

..cures my insomnia, reading the spluttering, desperation when someone who is wrong but tries to make it funny keep going on....and on....and on....and on...

Edited by Freshfish

mods cmon, at least give this helmet a warning

never been such a boring repetitive poster

It's a football forum for Sheffield Wednesday supporters, he's a Sheffield Wednesday supporter and he's entitled to his opinion, the same as you and me.

Whether you like it or not.

It's a football forum for Sheffield Wednesday supporters, he's a Sheffield Wednesday supporter and he's entitled to his opinion, the same as you and me.

Whether you like it or not.

It's past the point of giving his opinion though isn't it, when do you draw the line?

I'm sick of reading his regurgitated poo everyday, and I'm sure I am not alone in that opinion

It's past the point of giving his opinion though isn't it, when do you draw the line?

I'm sick of reading his regurgitated poo everyday, and I'm sure I am not alone in that opinion

Chill Fresh. Not as sick those lamenting the ginger one keeping busy doing odd jobs round the house.

The good thing about Owlstalk is censorship generally doesn't operate.

Well done the Mods ignoring the calls to stifle an opinion that doesn't sit well with the rank and file.

Missing the point. Its not his opinion I'm bothered about, its the continuous trolling, but whatever 

Missing the point. Its not his opinion I'm bothered about, its the continuous trolling, but whatever

Are you still here.If it my views offend you in any way shape or form then don't view this thread.

Ps I'm not a troll,I've been going to watch Wednesday since 1983 and feel I have a valid opinion.

Edited by Blue and white