Gray By Name And Gray By Nature

But isn't it about gettin results ?

As I've previously pointed out I only get home games and the football on display makes my eyes bleed(with the exception of Wigan and Middlesbrough).Our home form this season would give us a league position of 21,not good enough for the money I've paid out,not to mention 4 goals from open play.

Thank god for our away form and Westwood or we would be stuffed.

As I've previously pointed out I only get home games and the football on display makes my eyes bleed(with the exception of Wigan and Middlesbrough).Our home form this season would give us a league position of 21,not good enough for the money I've paid out,not to mention 4 goals from open play.

Thank god for our away form and Westwood or we would be stuffed.

Our home form is poor,has been for a while granted,but when was the last time we went a whole season or a majority of a season at home with really good entertaining football ?,it doesn't matter what our home form only would give us a position of,because thats not how the league works,and there are thousands of us who've paid shy te loads to go to hillsborough,you are not unique enough to claim that in your own right.

Yeh,that away form and westwood are down to the out of his depth,tactically inept Gray right ?

Our home form is poor,has been for a while granted,but when was the last time we went a whole season or a majority of a season at home with really good entertaining football ?,it doesn't matter what our home form only would give us a position of,because thats not how the league works,and there are thousands of us who've paid shy te loads to go to hillsborough,you are not unique enough to claim that in your own right.

Yeh,that away form and westwood are down to the out of his depth,tactically inept Gray right ?

So who is responsible for our ever dwindling gates this season,lack of passion and atmosphere.

Serous question btw.

So who is responsible for our ever dwindling gates this season,lack of passion and atmosphere.

Serous question btw.

Am assuming you want me to say Gray right ?

Ever Dwindling gates,you sure ?

Lack of passion is a perception by fans,means diddly.

Atmospheres are poor anyway,can't remember the last good run of ones we had.

I think Blue and White is slowly becoming the worst poster on this site.

You don't rate Gray, fair enough. That's your prerogative.

You moan about negative football; yet your idea of ambition and taking the club to the next level is Megson.

You're either taking the wee wee or a bit simple.

I've made my point some agree some don't hay ho that's life.

I wish to god I rated Gray but bearing in mind I only go to home games I have seen nothing except the Middlesbrough game that fills me with any sort of confidence that he is the man to take us forward and in light of the takeover by what appears to be a very ambitious individual I honestly believe we are wasting valuable time.

As for all things Megson,is he the right man,maybe,maybe not but I loved the fact he was one of us,I loved the buzz around the club when he was in charge,I loved the arrogance,the phrases that was born out of his time here "The city is ours" "You don't choose Wednesday,Wednesday choose you" We're Wednesday we'll do what we want" We're Wednesday we'll sign who we want" "MASSIVE" all phrases that haven't been used since he left and I miss that.

What I would like to see is someone come with ideas,has good knowledge of the game,has good links to players,has a reputation for success and above all take us back to the premier league.

Edited by Blue and white

The football is no better than Demo Dave used to serve up.

this is embarrassing. are you for real......

i dont normally get involved in your  wumming of our manager, i let you get on with it... 

but this is pathetic. if you think this, you know NOWT. simples.

Edited by GY-owl.4

I was simply making the point that our home form is comparable to Demo Dave.

its not tho is it..... you only have to look at the fooball we was playing up until the pitch turned into a field, or the footy we play away from home.... sorry but the last year of DJ was .......er well im struggling to explain what it was, but it was long ball hoof basically zero footy......in comparison we have been a joy to watch this last 12 months.

its not tho is it..... you only have to look at the fooball we was playing up until the pitch turned into a field, or the footy we play away from home.... sorry but the last year of DJ was .......er well im struggling to explain what it was, but it was long ball hoof basically zero footy......in comparison we have been a joy to watch this last 12 months.

So are we not on course to beat our record of least home goals in a season.

I've made my point some agree some don't hay ho that's life.

I wish to god I rated Gray but bearing in mind I only go to home games I have seen nothing except the Middlesbrough game that fills me with any sort of confidence that he is the man to take us forward and in light of the takeover by what appears to be a very ambitious individual I honestly believe we are wasting valuable time.

As for all things Megson,is he the right man,maybe,maybe not but I loved the fact he was one of us,I loved the buzz around the club when he was in charge,I loved the arrogance,the phrases that was born out of his time here "The city is ours" "You don't choose Wednesday,Wednesday choose you" We're Wednesday we'll do what we want" We're Wednesday we'll sign who we want" "MASSIVE" all phrases that haven't been used since he left and I miss that.

What I would like to see is someone come with ideas,has good knowledge of the game,has good links to players,has a reputation for success and above all take us back to the premier league.

I'd just like to draw your attention to what my views and beliefs are.

So are we not on course to beat our record of least home goals in a season.

what relevance is that to the conversation we was having? 

i replied to your pathetic post of 'the football being no better to watch than under DJ' and pointed out that it is better...

to which you didnt argue,

you now wanna talk about goals scored?  depends whos in your team doesnt it?  DJs team scored goals with C Wickham, but not as many goals as SGs team with Wickham in the side..... so wots your point?