Danny Batth

at the time is was a choice of Batth or Taylor and we know how that ended

Batth is a wolves fan and so we may have not had an option even Jones had wanted him

did really well for us in the promotion season and can't see this no sentiment in football rubbish that's gets spun every time an ex player returns. He is an opposition player but we should not forget his contribution to a great season for us

please beat the 5h1t I don't have much fun nowadays with football and face somewhat of a dilemma tomorrow. If we win that useless scots muppet stays in charge. If we lose its against the frigging seals So one favour please turn them over! I may not get chance to revisit for a while, so, I know this is early but I hope you all have a Happy Christmas and a safe, prosperous New Year

On the subject about whether he's rubbish or not...he's obviously not.

But he's not better than Lees or Loovens.

Be a good sub though. 

More than this, once Loovens moves on a seasons time,  he would be the ideal replacement at the right age.

Edited by salmonbones

More than this, once Loovens moves on a seasons time, he would be the ideal replacement at the right age.

As if we could afford him or he'd leave. He's got legendary status on the cards at the club he supports

And I don't think he's Mats Hummels like some on here

Edited by FuthaMucker

As if we could afford him or he'd leave. He's got legendary status on the cards at the club he supports

Are you sure about that?

Half of the fans on MoulineuxMix(wolves forum) don't have him in their desired starting eleven for tomorrow.

They're on a very bad run and he's getting a bit of flak.

I rated him however when he was here.

Like some have said though, that was the 3rd division and we have improved.

And I don't think he's Mats Hummels like some on here

I disagree, I think the move would be right for both player, and Wednesday in exactly  - 18 months time.

Price:   Free.

A defender coming back against an old club?   On a hiding to nothing - and we all know Batth ain't the kind of player to go up the field and nod one in against us so what are you all afraid of?   He's a decent defender but we have some pretty above average strikers on our books.

I like the fact that we as fans acknowledge former players who gave their all for us (hence would never applaud Clarke), I think it shows we appreciate good footballers with the right attitude, who did well for us.

I'd also like to think a part of them, thinks I would always be welcome back here.....