SENSITIVE QUESTION

His next of kin or who ever he has specifically left us to would be in charge.

His missus is prombly a bigger spender so we would be making the MASSIVE push for promotion.

Sorry plusses mi Sen.

Fat thumbs

Right, so, when people criticise Milans lack of spending or the rest, people always say 'he is a businessman' and will work with cold facts, such as budgets and all businessman' and will work with cold facts, such as budgets and all businessman' and will work with cold facts, such as budgets and all businessman' and will work with cold facts, such as budgets and all businessman' and will work with cold facts, such as budgets and all businessman' and will work with cold facts, such as budgets and all

Mate I'm not easily offended but to ask about when someone dies is in really poor taste. I want milan to splash the cash as much as the next fan but at the end of the day its his money isn't it? I thought the op was in really bad taste, just cus he's in his seventies? Really? Have you got relatives of that ageAv are you thinking about them dieing or just appreciating them for who they are?

Right, so, when people criticise Milans lack of spending or the rest, people always say 'he is a businessman' and will work with cold facts, such as budgets and all businessman' and will work with cold facts, such as budgets and all businessman' and will work with cold facts, such as budgets and all businessman' and will work with cold facts, such as budgets and all businessman' and will work with cold facts, such as budgets and all businessman' and will work with cold facts, such as budgets and all

Mate I'm not easily offended but to ask about when someone dies is in really poor taste. I want milan to splash the cash as much as the next fan but at the end of the day its his money isn't it? I thought the op was in really bad taste, just cus he's in his seventies? Really? Have you got relatives of that ageAv are you thinking about them dieing or just appreciating them for who they are?

the bloke was just asking about a possible scenario, it wasnt personal.

My Mum died when I was 27, at the age of 23 I knew she had x amount of years left. Whilst she was still alive people used to often ask me how long she had, it didnt upset me one bit.

Whilst I appreciate we are talking different scenarios, I still find it a bit over the top to have a pop at him (the op). I mean, its not a nice question to ask, but I think, from a business point of view, it is worth asking

I suppose it depends on your families sense of humour . My dads 78 over a nice meal (that i cooked) and even nicer wine (that i bought) he was talking about an awkward relative who is 89 i said in front of several generations of our family i hope your not going to trouble us for that long,his answer that's what iv'e always liked about you f@@k all.

Guest Distraught!

His next of kin or who ever he has specifically left us to would be in charge.

His missus is prombly a bigger spender so we would be making the MASSIVE push for promotion.

His missus would probably see it as an opportunity to get another lump of coal for the fire.  :milan:

Guest Gershwin

Wish id never asked, it's upset a few people I thought I was being realistic(I wonder who the oldest chairman is?)

You really don’t get it, do you.

You've not upset Owlstakers. We are not MM, his family or his friends. They would be upset if they ever read such puerile & hurtful rubbish.

The rest of us aren't upset. We're irritated.

Upset and irritated are two different things, as you might learn when you get past your early teens, when you start mixing with grown-ups. The first hurts inside. The second often hurts on the outside. Hurts on the outside because somebody (else) receives what they deserve. Literally.

And don’t come the little kid innocent with your ‘only realistic’ attempt at a cover up. You were only being a horrible, hurtful, nasty little prat.

By the way, some of us even think that supporting Sheffield Wednesday makes you a slightly better human being than some other fans. Try it.

Guest Gershwin

Gershwin, I think you'll find more people are irritated with your overreaction tbh.

Decent folk don't need advice from you or anyone who excuses or plays down the OP.

I see you duck the issue: the OP was insensitive, nasty and hurtful. Deliberately so.