SENSITIVE QUESTION

Guest Gershwin

I don't like asking this but MM is 75 what would happen if he suddenly you know...... Croaked it? Sorry about this just wondering

You should be sorry.

What sort of thoughtless, insensitive and callous mind set do you have. Imagine someone asking this about a member of your family.

I don't care if you're a youngster, your post is cruel and heartless. 

You should be sorry.

What sort of thoughtless, insensitive and callous mind set do you have. Imagine someone asking this about a member of your family.

Its a reasonable question , give the fella a break. It isnt like he's sticking pins in a Milan doll. Edited by lukestheman82

If we are owned within a trust it would depend on the wording of the trust deed. I expect the trustees would have a great deal of latitude but there's no way of knowing what they would do.

MM (or the trust) own us, the fans don't. We are a rich mans plaything.

You should be sorry.

Oh chill out, it's just idle curiosity. If he'd made out like he couldn't wait for MM to pop his clogs so a sugar daddy can buy us out then I'd agree with you.

I don't like asking this but MM is 75 what would happen if he suddenly you know...... Croaked it? Sorry about this just wondering

Jack just asking like but what happens if your parents die? What an incredibly crass stupid and insensitive post. Sometimes I wonder why I read this site. Did it ever cross your mind that people close to milan may read this? A better question would be what if flaps like you finaly pissed milan off and he said " you know what, flip it I'm out of here". Where the hell do you think this club would be then?

Heard he has bequeathed it to Wednesdayite.

The wake will be a pie and pea supper with a disco to raise funds for a new striker.

Even though its a joke i have still come out in a cold sweat.

Just imagine in a year or so time SWFC suddenly sadly announce the club cannot fulfil its fixtures because a form wasn't submitted to Companies House

Jack just asking like but what happens if your parents die? What an incredibly crass stupid and insensitive post. Sometimes I wonder why I read this site. Did it ever cross your mind that people close to milan may read this? A better question would be what if flaps like you finaly pissed milan off and he said " you know what, flip it I'm out of here". Where the hell do you think this club would be then?

Right, so, when people criticise Milans lack of spending or the rest, people always say 'he is a businessman' and will work with cold facts, such as budgets and all the rest, thats fair enough..

But if a fan asks a business minded question, about a businessman, he is suddenly insensitive?

I bet Milan Mandaric himself would look at a business rivals age and use it to turn the screw if it ment a good business deal...I honestly think some people just wish to find a way to be offended about anything.