why Maguire off and not May?

I'm surpised May has featured so often. 

Looked to have super sub written all over him for the first season, being young, inexperienced with championship football, and the majority of goals he scored were in a way quite lucky and beneficial of tired legs/scottish defenders.

I think 4-2-3-1 is worth persuing from now on with madine/nuhiu at the top and maguire/maghoma/gtf/denthe playing off.

Then bring May off the bench for something different in the closing stages.

Edited by TomBee

I'm surpised May has featured so often.

Looked to have super sub written all over him for the first season, being young, inexperienced with championship football, and the majority of goals he scored were in a way quite lucky and beneficial of tired legs/scottish defenders.

I think 4-2-3-1 is worth persuing from now on with madine/nuhiu at the top and maguire/maghoma/gtf/denthe playing off.

Then bring May off the bench for something different in the closing stages.

He would have as much impact as a piece of rotting cheese

When Stevie May gets played as a out and out striker, and not a defensive player then maybe we'll see something worthwhile from him.

Get him off the wing for a start.

2nd half he fed on scraps. Chasing defenders down is all he can do without any decent passes into him.

Get him playing on the shoulder ffs!

May doesn't need resting, he needs dropping. I've only watched home games, and he's has offered the square root of frig all in the last 5 games.

I suppose to say he needs resting is to put it kindly, and in the hope that it's fatigue, but yeah, his performances of late have not been good enough to warrant a start.

Unfortunately, there's no obvious candidate to take his shirt. I suppose we could just pass it around Madine, GTF, Hope and Maguire too see who makes the most of it.