Cardiff a far more important game

I want us to win every match.

If we somehow beat City it would give us tremendous confidence for Saturday.

Tonight we play the champions of England and have the chance to pull off a MASSIVE shock.

It will bring headlines, confidence and more money.

We are able to look at this match tonight and prepare, then concentrate on Cardiff

Tomorrow night, i'd still take a respectable 2-1 defeat against citeh and 3 points at weekend

I can't really get excited about the city match.

The capitol one cup is irrelevant. We could beat city (unlikely) and progress but all it does is bring fixture congestion and risk of injury.

If we get mullered it could dent our confidence.

The league is the most important, the only benefit the city match offers is a nice day out (for some) and a few quid for the club to balance the books. 

I can't really get excited about the city match.

The capitol one cup is irrelevant. We could beat city (unlikely) and progress but all it does is bring fixture congestion and risk of injury.

If we get mullered it could dent our confidence.

The league is the most important, the only benefit the city match offers is a nice day out (for some) and a few quid for the club to balance the books. 

Hardly huge  congestion.

Players can get injured at any time.

A mullering wouldn't wreck our confidence.

Its still a major domestic trophy and I would love to win one again. Despite so many people saying its rubbish etc

I would definitely prefer to beat Man City.

Beating Cardiff would be good result, but beating Man City, the Champions, the current double holders on their own patch, would be 10 x better.

As a pragmatist, you'd say the league is more important, of course.

But for a fan of a club that hasn't had a great deal to shout about and remember in the recent past, surely beating Man City, regardless of competition, would be far more memorable...which is what been a football fan is all about isn't it?! Memories.

Cardiff has more importance to me considering how well we are doing in the league. Our squad hasn't got MASSIVE depth right now and if we went to extra time in the City game and then suffered for it on Saturday I'd be disappointed.

Absolutely true that bit about us not having enough strengh in depth.Priority has to be Cardiff this weekend.