Your most valuable Sheffield Wednesday memorabilia....

I was recently given a pair of David Hirst's training shorts (I know his son's girlfriend's mum).

They're a bit too tight - I now know I need to lose a few pounds, because even David Hirst's shorts are too tight on me.

safe to say you ate all the pies then.....?

a signed 2012 promotion shirt ,a signed shirt from last season, a full sett of dvd's of games from a very good friend and poster on here a mug , a Wednesday book , (bought by my daughter) , and a scarf , all mean the world to me used to own loads of stuff but my ex destroyed what I had in spite , ,

Edited by trevdi9

Sort of answering Questions 2 and 3 here: The teamsheet from an U-21 pre-season friendly against Sheffield FC, went to watch it on my school prom night  lol My excuse was I wasn't spending the admittedly steep £40 entry fee, the real reason is I'm just a bit sad really  :biggrin:

If you want to add to your photo collection, Carl Shutt works in Thomas Cook in Meadowhall.

Might go and book a holiday then, he's pretty much perfect for me - scored goals for Wednesday then managed my second team Bradford Park Avenue (for any saddos people knowledgeable enough to recognise Avenue's ground in my pic I congratulate you)

Memories....However, I do have Carbone's signature..Met him before he had even kicked a ball for us and he was very obliging an wrote something in Italian for me.

This was in Nonnas on a week day..He was taking a double espresso...mine was single shot.

I too have a Hornby Model B17 -'Sheffield Wednesday',  in pride of place in my conservatory, but my most treasured posession is the small enamel badge I wear on my Wednesday Winter Jacket, pinned right through the Owls badge. It's one of a pair, the second is in the posession of my nephew from Exeter. Of the two, he wears what was bought for me in 1948, and is the classic 'Sheffield Wednesday Supporters Club'. Mine is my late Father's, bought at the same time, when I was an eight-year-old, Wednesday-mad supporter, who had been taken to Hillsborough at the age of Seven. I still proudly wear it, and always think when at a game 'What would my Dad have thought of this?' 

66 cup final programme with song sheet

Wednesday jumper with the owl logo on it, it's about 30 years old and riddled with moth holes but still hangs proudly in the wardrobe why don't they sell stuff like that anymore?

Card my in laws got us for our wedding day signed by the players

you forgot the reserved little man from the breakfast table at megsons blades game , :biggrin:  ;-)