Official Loan Window Megathread 2014-2015

Guest Hudders Owl87

Does that mean Leon bests' loan from Blackburn has ended??? I take Best back in a heart beat! Just the striker we need

Guest wilyfox

Blimey, 2mil per season for a player yet to make the grade at the level his club plays. Different stratosphere up there..

Guest wilyfox

I was joking

I exposed and killed that joke with a super-serious response. I took my chance to seal victory there. I'm pleased to come away with the 3pts.

Sure I read somewhere that Chalobah was on £40k per week, as were a number of youth team players at Chelsea. Bonkers.

It's in that ball park

I dunno if it's coincidence but Chalobah has been nowhere near the same player since he signed that contract

MCeachran was the same - been utter cack since he got his big money from Chelsea

Guest wilyfox

It's in that ball park

I dunno if it's coincidence but Chalobah has been nowhere near the same player since he signed that contract

MCeachran was the same - been utter cack since he got his big money from Chelsea

McEachran turned rubbish when that Corrie bird ditched him. I reckon his willy is depressed.

It's in that ball park

I'd forgot about McCrechran. You can't blame the lads for signing the contracts, but surely other clubs would get no where near that kind of wage, so Chelsea shouldn't have to offer so much. The other one is Bamford, who I guess is on a decent screw. Similar player to Harry Kane, who is now benefiting from playing games. Bamford could be a really good player IMO but he is wasting his time at Chelsea. He'll never get a run of games in the team.

I'd forgot about McCrechran. You can't blame the lads for signing the contracts, but surely other clubs would get no where near that kind of wage, so Chelsea shouldn't have to offer so much. The other one is Bamford, who I guess is on a decent screw. Similar player to Harry Kane, who is now benefiting from playing games. Bamford could be a really good player IMO but he is wasting his time at Chelsea. He'll never get a run of games in the team.

bamford is on loan at boro isn't he?

Wasn't Christiansen on about 20-25k despite never playing above Dev Squad level.

Was reading about Roma the other day. They were considering scrapping their wage structure for youth players because of the kind of cash English clubs are offering. The big worry in Italy is thatntheyll stop progressing once they sign such deals, like many have over here.

There should be a salary cap on players under 18 really, at least. Especially if they aren't in the first team or playing in less than half of the games,

But like most things in football it could be exploited by agents, with managers being forced to play/rush certain youth players to influence contract negotiations etc.

Guest wilyfox

Swindon's Massimo Luongo has received interest from several championship teams, Sheffield Wednesday one of them #swfc #stfc

Barnsley sign Alex Kiwomya from Chelsea Wouldn't have minded having his pace off the bench Local lad as well

dropped a reight bollack not signing him years ago.

lives (lived) 2 miles up the road.

fastest player ever lol he was the fastest in numerous age groups in the country.

it was athletics or football.