Official Loan Window Megathread 2014-2015

I think we are crying out for an attacking midfielder who can pick out a pass. Even if it's a foreign type who's a bit hit and miss. Someone to change a match. Hutch, Semedo and Coke are all defensive whereas Lee is hardly cultured going forward. Although I like them all in their own way I would be surprised if they got 10 goals between them this season.

I think the consensus is that we need to up our creativity in Midfield. We are tough now and can mix it. Could be that we opt for a loaner or continue to trust the evolution of this team to start clicking.

You could put Valderamma ( flipping ace player) at his peak into our team but he might not look good until forwards start to make the runs by reading his play and vice versa.

I did think we needed the midfield general and have done for a couple of seasons, we've been crying out for the 'boss cat'. Can't quite see who in our current squad this would be.

But as navy officers say... "Stranger things have happened at see"

Or: Join the Navy, feel a new man every day.

I think we are crying out for an attacking midfielder who can pick out a pass. Even if it's a foreign type who's a bit hit and miss. Someone to change a match. Hutch, Semedo and Coke are all defensive whereas Lee is hardly cultured going forward. Although I like them all in their own way I would be surprised if they got 10 goals between them this season.

I don't see us playing just 1 out of the players you mention , leaving 3 out , and then playing a loan signing.

Just will not happen.

Perhaps in a 4411 formation he (Gray) will like I say to change a game perhaps when Hutch is fit being the nest of the bunch. I think we need the option. Possibly a quick player who can play central or out on either wing as a squad player.

Stobbs looked class at that level too, but I thought he looked a bit lost against Bolton on the final day.

Their time will come. I thought betra was a bit older but perhaps 17 is a bit young. The odd cameo may be good though if we draw a lower league side at home in the cup

betra looks far more advanced on development games I have watched