Official Loan Window Megathread 2014-2015

Guest wilyfox

lol nah it was a mistake he does the job for both clubs and I assumed Villa for some reason-The player is Alefe Santos-My uncle says he has brilliant feet :D

Haha doubtful.

To replace the quality of Antonio & Drenthe with that kid would be ridiculous. Gray should learn from the Hallam Hope experience - or lack thereof.

Would like to see us try and sign either Lewis Baker from Chelsea or Jack Byrne from Man City. Both are fantastic prospects, and would improve us right away, though if they got available for loan, I can see quite a bit of interest in both.

Josh McEachran is not getting much playing time at Vitesse, and might be coming home for another loan in The championship.

Still Nick Powell would be my first choice if there is any chance of getting him. Creative, has goals in him, and can play in all 3 positions where we are weakest.

We got linked earlier with Tranmere midfielder Max Power. Wouldn't be surprised if we go after him, pay something, and send likes of Corry or McCabe in opposite direction.

Would like to see us try and sign either Lewis Baker from Chelsea or Jack Byrne from Man City. Both are fantastic prospects, and would improve us right away, though if they got available for loan, I can see quite a bit of interest in both.

Josh McEachran is not getting much playing time at Vitesse, and might be coming home for another loan in The championship.

Still Nick Powell would be my first choice if there is any chance of getting him. Creative, has goals in him, and can play in all 3 positions where we are weakest.

We got linked earlier with Tranmere midfielder Max Power. Wouldn't be surprised if we go after him, pay something, and send likes of Corry or McCabe in opposite direction.

I'd take any of the above IF we can't get McGugan back.

I don't rate McEachran that highly though.

Guest wilyfox

Why would Derby loan us somebody when we are going to be competing against them for a playoff spot!

Because they're pushing for automatic not playoffs, and a peripheral young squad player won't push them towards that aim.