Official Loan Window Megathread 2014-2015

Rotherham mad a couple of bids for that Luongo dint they in the summer ?

Matt Grimes has left Exeter for Swansea, might be able to get him on loan ? Surely half a season in the championship might get him abit closer to being near the swans starting 11 next year ?

dropped a reight bollack not signing him years ago.

lives (lived) 2 miles up the road.

fastest player ever lol he was the fastest in numerous age groups in the country.

it was athletics or football.

Don't think we will be signing any Kiwomya mate.

Not after what happened to his Dad, Andy.

Guest Sean Gemmell

Also been impressed with that Modou Barrow kid at Swansea who we were “linked" with in the summer. Might be worth a loan bid for him ?

he's got some reyt pace

Guest wilyfox

Oh not because they already have 30% of the strikers in the league already

They do, but Slade is clearing the decks to make way for his own signings. Daehli & Wolf Eikrem already gone, Maynard and Javi Guerra will probably follow them out the door. I reckon Slade wants a new fourth striker to battle it out with ALF, Jones and Macheda.

Tom Lees of Sheffield Wednesday to Burnley. Believed to be a fee of around 2.25 million. #SWFC #twitterclarets

lol

Really want us to resist the temptation to sell, but if it's Burnley or Hull, I'd hope it would be the latter if they throw Maguire in. He was awesome against Arsenal today

£2.25m are they 'avin' a larf.

If we sell him for that I will doubt the sanity of everyone in charge.

He'd be better of at a mid table well established premiership club than perennial relegation fodder. He's got the quality to establish himself at that level.

Without the distraction of a cup run, Stuart can now focus all his attention on bringing in those three quality players. Quickly ascertain whether one of those will be McGugan. If not, then fine, move on to another target. We cannot afford to keep dithering the way we do.

Without the distraction of a cup run, Stuart can now focus all his attention on bringing in those three quality players. Quickly ascertain whether one of those will be McGugan. If not, then fine, move on to another target. We cannot afford to keep dithering the way we do.

It's not SG that dithers guru, it's MM and PA trying to buy a Porsche with Ford Focus money.

Gray said after yesterday's game that Watford and McGugan know our stance on him and we are waiting the green light off both the club and the player. I assume that means we've said "let us have him on loan for the rest of the season".

It's not SG that dithers guru, it's MM and PA trying to buy a Porsche with Ford Focus money.

Gray said after yesterday's game that Watford and McGugan know our stance on him and we are waiting the green light off both the club and the player. I assume that means we've said "let us have him on loan for the rest of the season".

continuing the analogy   MM holding on to us is like someone owning a aston martin holding out for an as new price  but needs loans just to cover the petrol whilst sourcing parts at a scrap yard