Official Loan Window Megathread 2014-2015

A number of Championship sides are keen on signing Ipswich winger Cameron Stewart, who could be made available for loan. #itfc

Us, possibly?

Please no, he was absolutely dreadful at Leeds last year.

Which two, Wood & Vaz Te or Maynard & Vaz Te?

Bit late I know, but from what I know your hunch was correct, Maynard and Vaz Te.

Jack Grealish still available for loan.

Probably one of the best young British talents on the market. Proper old school winger, exactly what we need.

In other news, Jacob Mellis loaned to Oldham by Blackpool. Surely they need as many hands on deck as possible to keep them up?

Jack Grealish still available for loan.

Probably one of the best young British talents on the market. Proper old school winger, exactly what we need.

In other news, Jacob Mellis loaned to Oldham by Blackpool. Surely they need as many hands on deck as possible to keep them up?

Grealish would be a great signing. 

Devante Cole signing for MK Dons Could be a decent replacement for Afobe I reckon

Need to keep an eye on that lad for summer window , looked handy at barnsley earlier in season and if he starts knocking them in for MK he might be worth a serious look

Oddschanger retweeted

Cardiff City striker Adam Le Fondre is on the verge of joining Bolton Wanderers on loan.

How do they keep signing players?

Aren't they 150 million in debt?

Does FFP not count for losses when the club is owned by one person?

Surely they should be under an embargo like L**ds, Blackburn and Forest

I don't get it

Pigs signed Paul Coutts & Kieren Freeman and are set to sign John Brayford.

Nigel Clough using his Derby contacts very well there.

To be fair, Coutts and Brayford are both very good signings for that level. Brayford still a top championship right back in my eyes, just hasn't settled in Cardiff. Coutts had his injury problems but wouldn't have minded him here.  

Guest wilyfox

Dom Howson

1/2 Rangers midfielder Nicky Law, formerly of #SUFC and #RUFC, is not a transfer target for #SWFC. #twitterblades

2/2 Law was linked with Owls earlier this week. Just speculation. #SWFC

Guest wilyfox

Sky

Jimmy Kebe had left Crystal Palace after cancelling his contract by mutual consent. #cpfc

Would ya? Tough time at Palace and Leeds, but proven champ quality at Reading not so long ago. Experienced old-school winger...worth a thought for free.