Who went last time we played Citeh?

Guest mrbluesky

I was there, we went apoliptic went bully scored.

My dad came, turns out he forgot to take his heart meds, we only found out once in the ground.

Was a nervous night in more ways than one.

Edited by Maddogbob

Richard Wood came within a whisker of equalising towards the end. City weren't all that great, Barton was the difference (don't think he played at Hillsborough). "Don't f*ckin' bounce" was relatively new then. My City fan mate was impressed by 7k bouncing Owls, said it looked like a continental following :)

Remember I took my four young kids with a mate and we went in the family stand. Bloke next to meet shouted when Samaras came on as sub "flip off you flippingGreek cnut" much to the amusement of his two young kids, a steward came over, and then asked me and all four of mine to cover up our Wednesday shirts! I remember it was a bit like the 70's on the streets outside with police horses clattering into people and galloping up the road.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

I went. Missed Bullen's goal as finishing my half time beer.

Vassell got both theirs, and Barton acted like a bell end in front of the Wednesday fans.

Stephen Ireland looks nowt like Vassell.

Joey Barton celebrating his goal on bended knee pointing to the Premier League badge - absolute scumbag!

Stephen Ireland.

I went in 2007.

Remember a decent atmosphere on the away end, I believe we took about 6,000 and it was a live TV game too.

Stand out memory is going in a bar pre game and one of the old Guvnors (Mickey Francis) was working the door and we exchanged a few polite words. True story.

Still lived in Manchester then! so was able to go straight to the pub after work! Then have more in the ground and then get back to my local for more before closing!

I will be able to go straight to the pub after work again this time, but only for one, as I will have to drive home after! Not the same!

My mate was a steward at the last match, his supervisor kept telling him to ask the Owls fans in his section to sit down, my mate told him he was not doing that and in the end he was Bouncing along! He claims it was the best atmosphere created by away fans that he as ever witnessed at the Etihad.