Just Got Back

I've just got back from a few days on the East Coast. Fantastic accommodation great fish and chips nice afternoon in Robin Hoods Bay but no wifi. Managed to get wifi in North Bay fisheries and couldnt believe the result. Is that the first time we have won at the Riverside? (Someone will have posted that already). Nice for the strikers too. Next week will be a good game.

Just back too, great performance and 3-2 flattered them. Middlesbrough is a dump but you can get a pint of Carlsberg for £1.55 in Wetherspoons! Also bumped into Stuart Gray at services on way back and he gave me the thumbs up! Top bloke, good day all round.

Mattock 7 - Gave away the pen but an impressive display nevertheless.

Sorry Joe. But it was at the other end of the pitch and in my defence Loovens was sort of doing your job. Not that it was even a pen anyway.

Wouldn't mind seeing a replay of when Palmer got tripped in their box first half for comparison.

What an eventful afternoon. Haven't seen us play that well for a very long time.

Very unimpressed with the referee throughout the whole game, wanted to give them absolutely everything.

Westwood 6 - didn't really have much to do but wish he would clear up behind the defence better.

Palmer 6 - struggled defensively but much better going forward.

Loovens 8 - solid

Lees 8 - as above so composed

Mattock 7 - good performance although caught out a couple of times.

Coke - 9 brilliant performance and ran his socks off. MOM for me.

Semedo 7 - solid did his job

Maguire 7 - again solid and steady performance

Maghoma 7 - very clever with the ball at his feet

May 7 - got a player on our hands here and does all the running too. Very unlucky with striking the post

Nuhiu 8 - made me eat my words today, fantastic performance. Ran then ragged and freed up space for everyone else.

Referee 0

The beers are flowing freely tonight.

Westwood comment is a bit strange??!! Not sure what you mean. He organises and clears up behind the defence not sure what more he could do

Probably 70% of people posting on here have not made the effort to attend today, I await grandma's funeral, bank holiday in ingoldmells excuses to follow !

Those who were there were fantastic, those who weren't .......... weren't !

Super fans don't you just love em not at all tedious or boring.

After watching the highlights, I'm now even more convinced that **** was offside before Mattock brought him down (or rather, **** made a meal of it). Thought the second pelanty was a travesty at the time, but it's difficult to tell from the camera angle....though it was obviously Loovens and not Lees as the commentator says

Just back too, great performance and 3-2 flattered them. Middlesbrough is a dump but you can get a pint of Carlsberg for £1.55 in Wetherspoons! Also bumped into Stuart Gray at services on way back and he gave me the thumbs up! Top bloke, good day all round.

You can drink your own wee wee for free mate, save yourself £1.55 for a similar experience.

I was surprised we did not sell out, its not not far think it tuck us about 1 hour 20 to get there and was i straight run hit a little bit of traffic on A1 that was it. It must have been the £31 tickets, i think if they had sold the cheaper tickets first we would have sold out just think people looked show £31 and thought f**k that. 

Bit of a s**t hole and i know I've got the blue and white tinted glasses on but i would not swap Hillsborough for any of them new plastic lego kit grounds around today they are awful. Maybe its because I'm 44 and grown up with the old grounds but just do not like the new ones.

I was surprised we did not sell out, its not not far think it tuck us about 1 hour 20 to get there and was i straight run hit a little bit of traffic on A1 that was it. It must have been the £31 tickets, i think if they had sold the cheaper tickets first we would have sold out just think people looked show £31 and thought f**k that.

Bit of a s**t hole and i know I've got the blue and white tinted glasses on but i would not swap Hillsborough for any of them new plastic lego kit grounds around today they are awful. Maybe its because I'm 44 and grown up with the old grounds but just do not like the new ones.

I think it pissed people off in the respect of only selling the cheaper tickets once the expensive ones had sold out. Squeezing every penny out of away fans because the home fans don't turn up.