Just Got Back

What an eventful afternoon. Haven't seen us play that well for a very long time.

Very unimpressed with the referee throughout the whole game, wanted to give them absolutely everything.

Westwood 6 - didn't really have much to do but wish he would clear up behind the defence better.

Palmer 6 - struggled defensively but much better going forward.

Loovens 8 - solid

Lees 8 - as above so composed

Mattock 7 - good performance although caught out a couple of times.

Coke - 9 brilliant performance and ran his socks off. MOM for me.

Semedo 7 - solid did his job

Maguire 7 - again solid and steady performance

Maghoma 7 - very clever with the ball at his feet

May 7 - got a player on our hands here and does all the running too. Very unlucky with striking the post

Nuhiu 8 - made me eat my words today, fantastic performance. Ran then ragged and freed up space for everyone else.

Referee 0

The beers are flowing freely tonight.

Westwood 7 - Most important position on the pitch and what a buy Westwood was. Catches shots (and dodgy headed back-passes!) so calmly rather than just parrying them away.

Palmer 7 - Another good performance particularly first half, and is getting stronger every game. Perhaps needs to improve his decision making going forwards.
Loovens 8 - Immense.
Lees 8 - "
Mattock 7 - Gave away the pen but an impressive display nevertheless.

Coke - 8 - Composed. Had to work tirelessly for 90 mins and he did. 
Semedo 7 - Did what was needed. Was frustrating to watch him with the ball in an attacking position though - always the wrong choice.
Maguire 8 - Perhaps an understated performance today but his work-rate was phenomenal. He did the running of two men on that right side. Everywhere.
Maghoma 7 - Good performance. He's pretty good at tackling for a winger isn't he? Made some vital challenges when he was moved into the middle second half.

May 7 - Two chances all game - one he scored and the other was a great strike that hit the post. 
Nuhiu 8 - Oh wow. Nuhiu haters will not be happy after that display. 

Referee - Awful.

Edited by evaD

I'm not angry at all. Just baffled. Wednesday won today and Nuhiu played well.

Funnily enough, I wouldn't say he played any better today than he did against Brighton or Derby. Difference being he took his chances today. It was just a matter of time