SG Pre-Middlesbrough Press Conference

Does anyone seriously think MM has done well this close season????

Difficult to say. I'm guessing it's not gone to plan for him either. He wa expecting to have got 40 million euros by now. Late on in close season they realise something's a miss and is now trying to sort it out.

In fairness, historically under Milan we have brought in some pretty good loans that have been worth waiting for.

Ok yeh agree with say 20% half decent rest utter dross,waste of money panick loans to get em fit then ship em back...What's wrong with building our own squad??.. MM =loans = BS....

Need a forward need a winger need a c mid...not rocket,but we all listen to MM garbage and believe he'll spend Atonio money??????.

Really...like I said b4 injuries and we are fooooooked...

But he isn't though is he...

He's delivered every single time. Last year, we signed quality players on loan / short term contracts

He said we were going to sign a striker- we signed May

He's said Gray will get further backing, just like he said last season and the previous season...and has delivered on both occasions.

We will sign some loans. Might not be this week....because guess what, the parent club and player have to agree it

lol...MM rose tinted glasses fella...👀

Him and a couple of others. I thought he was our best player on Tuesday which made his involvement in the goal all the more of a shame. I maintain that he's our best LB for a number of years and looks a hugely improved player than the one that first joined us.

Agree, he looks a lot better than last year.

We seem to have terrible luck with injuries to key players, have done for years it seems. Don't know why. Maybe we sign crocks on the cheap and take a risk

Agree, he looks a lot better than last year.

We seem to have terrible luck with injuries to key players, have done for years it seems. Don't know why. Maybe we sign crocks on the cheap and take a risk

Bit of bad luck exacerbated by a thin squad or in the case of last year; too many fringe players that couldn't cut it when asked to step up....... and yes; recruitment  policy.

@swfc: SG: "There will be a few different faces in the Middlesbrough side, they like to play football but no game fears us." #swfcLIVE

This 'fears us' thing, he's said it a few times - is that a legitimate use? I've literally never heard anyone else use it that way, ever and he's done it about 6 times this season!

Ok yeh agree with say 20% half decent rest utter dross,waste of money panick loans to get em fit then ship em back...What's wrong with building our own squad??.. MM =loans = BS....

Need a forward need a winger need a c mid...not rocket,but we all listen to MM garbage and believe he'll spend Atonio money??????.

Really...like I said b4 injuries and we are fooooooked...

That's besides the point. I'd rather build our team with permanent signings but I was responding to someone who said out loans were poor. Which they haven't been.

..we're two games into the season and folk are whining...fooook me...how do you think other squads, barring maybe 5 or 6 clubs, will look when they pick up key injuries? Yes it's frustrating, yes it can be disappointing and yes we've had our expectations lifted but guess what...that's football. Some of you must be reight miserable twohats...football and being a Wednesdayite has always been a roller coaster. If you want smooth sailing and honesty you're following the wrong game. If you want overnight bought in success...bugger off to Man City ... sheeeesh ... instead of having a go at MM, open a beer, listen to some music, watch television, go out and get drunk, have dirty, filthy sex with some random stranger but for goodness fookin' sake give the moaning and the 'meh meh meh meh ...Milan this and Milan that and oh gosh we were right no signings and the world is about to die' a fookin' rest.

..we're two games into the season and folk are whining...fooook me...how do you think other squads, barring maybe 5 or 6 clubs, will look when they pick up key injuries? Yes it's frustrating, yes it can be disappointing and yes we've had our expectations lifted but guess what...that's football. Some of you must be reight miserable twohats...football and being a Wednesdayite has always been a roller coaster. If you want smooth sailing and honesty you're following the wrong game. If you want overnight bought in success...bugger off to Man City ... sheeeesh ... instead of having a go at MM, open a beer, listen to some music, watch television, go out and get drunk, have dirty, filthy sex with some random stranger but for goodness fookin' sake give the moaning and the 'meh meh meh meh ...Milan this and Milan that and oh gosh we were right no signings and the world is about to die' a fookin' rest.

Ahem, it's three matches, oh, and one cup game

Guest Kagoshimaowl

My guess is that Milan is just as frustrated as all of us...remember any money now is coming out of his pocket!!!