Parents urge Sheffield Wednesday fans to remember baby daughter

Sorry if I have offended anyone and come across as heartless. My comment was in relation to the bit in the paper; -

'We should try and get a round of applause'

Me and my Mrs have been through the same thing and the last thing that I would have wanted was this, we just wanted to crawl off and not have anything to do with anybody.

We all handle it in different ways so I sincerely apologise for my comments.

Your right pal, people grieve in different ways, there's no right or wrong, I'm sure you never meant to offend anyone pal, sorry to hear of your loss also .

Sorry if I have offended anyone and come across as heartless. My comment was in relation to the bit in the paper; -

Me and my Mrs have been through the same thing and the last thing that I would have wanted was this, we just wanted to crawl off and not have anything to do with anybody.

Thanks for clarifying your comment.

Hope you and the wife are ok

Fair enough no need to be sorry people handle things differently that's all - it's how they want to do it and if that helps them get through it who is any one to question it - sorry for your loss mate must have been awful

apparently an owl on here who lives in derby and drinks with derby fans has spread this around.be magnificent if they join in too.

A good friend of mine is a derby fan and I have passed this onto him and he is going to pass it on.

I was there with my 6 year old daughter and found the tribute very emotional, well done to both sets of fans you are a credit to your clubs, I hope it was everything that the parents hoped for .

Edited by Owl999